ID:193818

Yesterday I had innumerable problems connecting to the 'net, so I didn't have a chance to post.

But now that I can... PBBBBBBTH!

Anyway, have you ever felt as though you've done something really, really, really nice for someone? I got that feeling yesterday. A kid fell asleep in Geography class, and the whole class thought he looked too peaceful to wake up. So, we didn't wake him up.

What I did, was take down two copies of notes and tuck them onto the corner of his desk.

The girl I have a crush on said, "Oh, that's so sweet!"

Warm fuzzy feeling and then some! ;-)
Spuzzum wrote:

What I did, was take down two copies of notes and tuck them onto the corner of his desk.

Oh dang! Big Pimp!
Spuzzum wrote:

SCORE! No serious! I am glad your kindness paid off. Now go get her!
Spuzzum wrote:
Yesterday I had innumerable problems connecting to the 'net, so I didn't have a chance to post.

But now that I can... PBBBBBBTH!

Anyway, have you ever felt as though you've done something really, really, really nice for someone? I got that feeling yesterday. A kid fell asleep in Geography class, and the whole class thought he looked too peaceful to wake up. So, we didn't wake him up.

i'm confused... who married marsha? and who is this captian spuzzo freak?... and why do my feet not come off the ground... ewww!
That WAS sweet. I am glad.

I've only seen the guy I have a crush on a couple times in the past two months. Sigh.

Z
Are you sure she was talking to you? She could have taken one look at the sleeping kid and said out loud "How sweet!". She could have been talking about dozer.
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:
Are you sure she was talking to you? She could have taken one look at the sleeping kid and said out loud "How sweet!". She could have been talking about dozer.

Dont be a jerk LOW! you should encourage Spuzzum, not make him feel unsure! I bet that she was looking right at Spuzz when she said it. If she was going to say that about sleepyhead, then she would have said it when they all decided not to wake him.
In response to Ernie Dirt
Ernie Dirt wrote:
Lord of Water wrote:

Dont be a jerk LOW! you should encourage Spuzzum, not make him feel unsure! I bet that she was looking right at Spuzz when she said it. If she was going to say that about sleepyhead, then she would have said it when they all decided not to wake him.

I would tend to clasify it as a minor flirtation either way. Follow it up, Spuz!
Lord of Water wrote:

Yes, I was sure she was talking to me, because I was looking at her when she said it.

We had all acknowledged that he was sleeping over half an hour earlier, and she had known about it.

Thus, I'm afraid you're wrong. =)

I'm tall, smart, and well-mannered anyway, so I don't see why you have an opinion that what I said couldn't be truth, or possible.

[edit] I should add, I've had a crush on Amy for quite a while now. I'm pretty sure that I really suck at hiding feelings, too, so she at least had an inkling.
In response to Spuzzum
You had a crush on her for a long time? Egad!

Unless a relationship between the two of you is a near-complete impossibility, this seems strange. When I have a crush on a girl, the next thing you see is the two of us dancing at a party.

Then agagin, maybe spuzz rarely goes to parties.
Then agagin, maybe spuzz rarely goes to parties.

I doubt she goes to parties either. Besides, I wouldn't go to a party anyway, due to moral considerations upon drug abuse.
In response to Spuzzum
Drugs? Man, you must have jumped on the wrong bandwagon. I would imagine that you can find enough drug-free parties to keep you busy.
Lord of Water wrote:
Drugs? Man, you must have jumped on the wrong bandwagon. I would imagine that you can find enough drug-free parties to keep you busy.

You'd be surprised. B.C. is all about marijuana and ecstasy.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Lord of Water wrote:

Thats all we hear about B.C. here in Alberta anyway. Makes you wonder about the REAL reason its called "Supernatural British Columbia"!
In response to Ernie Dirt
Ernie Dirt wrote:
Spuzzum wrote:
Lord of Water wrote:

Thats all we hear about B.C. here in Alberta anyway. Makes you wonder about the REAL reason its called "Supernatural British Columbia"!

LOL.

Us B.C-ians and our illicit drugs. Lots of drugs are started here, too. Spuzz, where you're at, is there always talk of "hallucination pills"?
In response to Vortezz
Us B.C-ians and our illicit drugs. Lots of drugs are started here, too. Spuzz, where you're at, is there always talk of "hallucination pills"?

I'm not sure. I avoid it. Besides, the aroma of weed is enough to instantly warn me that an idiot is nearby.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:

I'm not sure. I avoid it. Besides, the aroma of weed is enough to instantly warn me that an idiot is nearby.

Me too, and me too. Stupid, really. People just literally burn intelligence.

Tsk, tsk..
In response to Vortezz

Me too, and me too. Stupid, really. People just literally burn intelligence.

Tsk, tsk..

For some strange reason, this reminds me of a certain DBZ epidemic. Only, it's caused by pbags and rather than stinking of weed, they use DBZ names.

Yes I am tired.