In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:
i actually havent seen any of your work in games? or your games being popular at that

I actually haven't seen any of your work in games, either.
In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:
i actually havent seen any of your work in games?
Who are you? You must be blind then....

or your games being popular at that
Popular at what? Can you please complete your sentences?

LJR
In response to LordJR
your gfx arent that good and popular think of it what does popluar mean IT MEANS PEOPLE LIKE IT
In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:
your gfx arent that good and popular think of it what does popluar mean IT MEANS PEOPLE LIKE IT

Until you establish who you are, and what your worth is here, you statements mean nothing to me.

LJR
In response to LordJR
k dont argue
In response to LordJR
Until you establish who you are, and what your worth is here, you statements mean nothing to me.

Just putting in my two cents, LJR... don't let him/her/it sucker you into flames or anything. It doesn't look that way yet, but it looks like it could become that way (assuming, of course, that VD actually starts writing in something beyond 1st grader English). =)
In response to Spuzzum
Not to worry lad ;) Twas my last post to him on the subject.

LJR
In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:

First off, his graphics are pretty good. If you can do better I would love to see your work. Until then you can't say his graphics are crap seing as I and not many other people have seen your work at all.

Secondly his work is widely appreciated by some and others may not like it so much (For your information I am using "widely appreciated" because it is the meaning of "popular").

Both Kemet and Star Traders are really well coded and well designed games. If you don't like the games fair enough...don't get on his back about it.

So please stop getting on peoples backs and trying to cause flame wars as we really don't need them.

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
i use fact...most of the time i see only his LBDT bot blah blah whatever it is in his games.
In response to VyseDyne
LBDT is a colaboritive group therefore you not only attack me but about 4 other artist in this community. Perhaps you should study more before you reply to these. It seems you like to post off of whims with no idea what your really talking about.

LJR
In response to LordJR
so 4 people are in that 1 key in your game? no i was referring to your bot host or whatever it is...or you keeping your computer on 24/7...
In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:
so 4 people are in that 1 key in your game? no i was referring to your bot host or whatever it is...or you keeping your computer on 24/7...

Why don't you read around a bit? Then again I know your type.. too lazy to bother.. so no LBDT has 6 artist on multiple fronts - Graphics(just being one of them), Music and SoundFXs for game use as well.

That LBDT robot is only a temporary place holder, so what ever you say about it is not directed at what I can really do. Click on Library and then look up LBDT to see all the stuff we do, also some free downloads while your there.

LJR
In response to LordJR
LordJR, i would not really bother with an idiot like him. If you ignore his post he will crawl back to where he came from.

This is to whatever your name is critising LordJR, whats your problem?

• What game do you have thats better than Kemet or Star Traders?
  • Where are the magical graphics you boast about?

Well you can still carry on with your childish behavior, but no one will reply to you any more =P
Page: 1 2 3