ID:148930

Im useing EbonShadow's multi-tile demo. Same problem as with every-other demo, includeing ones i made. The head does not appear till i start moving. Then it slides up into place, don't ask me why but it does. I want it when you login the head is there, move the head stays on. Ive tryed everything you could imagine, help is wanted i got this right now
mob/player
New()
..()
if(usr.knight==1)
move_AddFOBJ(icon('mobs.dmi',,icon_state="head"),"head",0,1)

Thanks in advance,

RaeKwon
To keep the head attached to the body, make it an overlay for the body, then set pixel_y to 32. Then, use the old head code to carry around an invisible dense obj head, if you need that.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
To keep the head attached to the body, make it an overlay for the body, then set pixel_y to 32. Then, use the old head code to carry around an invisible dense obj head, if you need that.

Correct me if im wrong, it's late, and im fusterated, so bassically

obj/head
icon='head.dmi'
pixel_y=32

mob/Login()
usr.overlays+=/obj/head

Then from there, make it move when you walk ect.. correct?

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
GOT IT YAY! Thanks, Garthor =)

RaeKwon
In response to Garthor
if i want to have more than just a head say for example if i split the icon in 6 would i have to make each of them an overlay? is there a simpler way
In response to RaeKwon
lol, garth had the same idea as me, i thought that that was the best(and only good) way to do it anyways. I must not have seen a demo for it like i though.