In response to Codesterz
In response to Codesterz
GOOD GOD! JUST LOOK AT THAT GIF OF MAI!
In response to FuZzY DiCe
I saw that, pretty cool eh?
In response to Jotdaniel
I DONT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN STARING AT IT NOW!
LMAO
In response to Jotdaniel
I keep going back to look at it, I REALLY need to close that page.
In response to Jotdaniel
HAHAHAHA I SAVED IT TO MY DESKTOP!!!!! HOURS OF FUN!!!!
Sad thing is(and I mean REALLY sad) I did this as well.
Lay off the caps -_-
In response to Jotdaniel
Keep this Topic Alive. DBZ Rules, DB I don't know, DBGT starts out as crap then becomes better.
In response to Codesterz
*Hits topic in the head with a sledge hammer many times*
In response to Codesterz
Please dont spam by bumping this post.
Picture of who what where?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Hey! Masters of the Universe was the best thing Courtney Cox ever did.

-AbyssDragon
In response to Emperor Beld
Bouncy...
I don't mean this flamily, but I think if the movie is well-crafted enough to be true to the story's origins in anime, it's gonna have to be rated R, and that means most of the fans can't go. So I suspect they're gonna have to lame it down somehow to achieve a PG-13.

Then only about half the fans miss out.
(Kidding!)

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
If they made it like americas Dragonball Z It would range from pg to pg 13. If they do it like Japanese it would probably be R. Many people in america still think Dragonball Z was and is a kid show.
Lucy Lu would make for a good Chi-Chi...
In response to Sariat
Kind of Hard to choose real actors to play the roles of your DBZ Character. I hope they have future trunks in it. And I would like to see something similiar to the cell and android saga. That pudgy pink boo is an annoyance.That freiza is to exagerated and dumb. That leaves only cell and thae androids. Oh yeah the Garlic jr doesn't count because technically that first movie doesn't fit into the series. And the Saiyain Saga was to breif.
I'd rather the cast be all latin, and not speak english very well. And have hot girls in it. That'd make it a good movie.
Page: 1 2 3 4