ID:191655

Or whom.

Anyone ever compared you to a celbrity? If not, think you look like one anyway?

Z
some people told me i looked like Brandon Celestine...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Barney

Alatar
I plan to be a movie star one day and meet the girl of my dreams, Alexa Vega. Until then, I look like Ryan.

-Ryan "Lord of Water" P.
I've been told a few times that I look like Cary Elwes (think Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Pentagon Wars).
When I was younger, and my hair was longer, I often got told I looked like keifer sutherland. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing, however.
The scream killer

:D
Young Santa Claus.

In response to Gughunter
I look like my great, great, great, grandfather - even with the crooked nose...

Someone recently thought I reminded them of Commander Riker from StarTrek:NG (with the goatee), although I think my head is not round enough. (yes I have the goatee again - my electric razor is too dull for the chin and lip area)

good "before/after" pics: http://www.deadron.com/byond/ByondBwicki.dmb?DigitalMouse

Myself.
Some days I look like Tom Hanks from his "Big" years, others I look like Jim Carry.

There was actually a cover of a magazine (Details?) that Carry was on that looked so much like me it scared me. That was about eight years ago though, and our looks have gone our seperate ways a bit. :-)

How about you, Z?
I look like Hurricane Helms....everyone says that at school -_-

"Stand back!, Theres a Huirricane comming through!"

-Branks
In response to Branks
I wouldn't know...No one has ever compaired me to anyone else before in my entire life. So :P

I don't even know if anyone in the world would look like me, anyway. If there is someone with a familiar look to me, please state who this person may be so I can see!

I have always wanted to see if anyone looked like me, I have found a guy who has the same name as me though :P

http://www.leewhittaker.com

Thats not me, its a guy who has the same name as me :P

--Lee Joseph Whittaker
According to my approximations, I look like a cross between Kevin Costner and Danny DeVito.
How about you, Z?

I've been compared to Nancy Kerrigan, Sigourney Weaver and Geena Davis, but I don't think I look all that much like any of them. (What do you think?)

I have a strange flatness to my face that reminds me of the woman who played Ivanova on Babylon 5, though.

You ever see that segment on Leno where he asks people on the street which celebrity they look like, and then the audience laughs, because they really don't look much like them? It is pretty funny, but I always wonder if the audience is thinking, "Wow, that guy actually thinks he looks like Christian Slater?" while there are probably very few people who really think they look like the celebrities people have compared them to. But it's natural to look to well-known people for comparisons, and most well-known people are attractive, and then it just sounds like hubris if we repeat the comparison.

I also look eerily like my best friend, or I did when I had long hair. We're even the same height, had the same glasses and similar voices. People used to ask if we were sisters.

It's always handy to have someone whose ID you can borrow, should the need arise.

Z
Zilal wrote:
Or whom.

Anyone ever compared you to a celbrity? If not, think you look like one anyway?

Z

When I was 10-ish years old, everyone said that I looked like Macaulay Culkin. o.O
In response to digitalmouse
Mousey you look like Tim curry 0.o
I used to look like a(Exscuse the term) white bruce-lee, because my hair was folded down in a coconut motion and I had it knife at the end across the side of my face, and I was slightly tanned(Between white and brown, but not quite either) at the time.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Foomer
That is the weirdest cross I have ever heard of.
Page: 1 2 3 4