In response to WizDragon
I'll do a quick scan once in a while depends if I am in a hurry.
In response to WizDragon
WizDragon wrote:
And you don't want to people to think you're stupid, do you?

Is this a trick question?
In response to Codesterz
So what you're saying is, you're so bad at coding you can't think up of any way to do even your simplest ideas? Okay, I get it now, thanks.
In response to Codesterz
So you're in such a hurry that you can't spare 30 seconds? That is almost impossible.
In response to Garthor
My ideas aren't simple though!!!
In response to Codesterz
Mmm hmmm... that's what they all say....
Dude, as soon as someone makes a runescape clone, everyone else also does it, why doesnt some one create something "ORIGINAL" not dbz, not pokemon, not runescape, ORIGINAL....
In response to Mrhat99au
well can u give me a original idea? it's too hard to think of one. You get confused on what to choose. Somebody give me original idea and i'll try to make a game like that.
In response to Soori-99
Soori-99 wrote:
well can u give me a original idea? it's too hard to think of one. You get confused on what to choose. Somebody give me original idea and i'll try to make a game like that.

It's not really all that hard. If you were to take the concepts out of your favorite RPGs and mix them together into a new RPG of your own, that'd count as an original idea; people do that all the time.

If you want something especially unique, then you should take a look at the variety of games put out by Lexy and Leftley. Original ideas aren't actually all that hard, especially if you think small.

Lummox JR
In response to Garthor
This reminds me of when i first came here and i was the typo god :/

In response to Siientx
I'm the new typo God!!!
In response to Codesterz
You wouldn't capitalize the G there...
In response to Garthor
I have made some games of my own Idea. MCU Deathmatch which is done for. I lost all the files for it and have no back up. Rise to Glory a very simple RPG I'm no longer working on it. Aaron Salo has taken it over.
In response to Codesterz
Ok you can come up with your own ideas, but runescape in 2d aint gonna be that good, i am already sick of runescape 3d.
In response to Mrhat99au
I've slowed down on Codesterz's runescape. I'm now working on a new better and original game. 100% my own Kahnah. It's a mixture of game types.
In response to Codesterz
Codesterz wrote:
I've slowed down on Codesterz's runescape. I'm now working on a new better and original game. 100% my own Kahnah. It's a mixture of game types.

HOORAY! Finally someone actaully creating a "game"
In response to Codesterz
Codesterz wrote:
So I get to compete against someone in making a Runescape Game.

Don't you mean an Ultima Online game, since Runescape is just a really **** version of UO.
In response to R4GIN
R4GIN, it's good manners not to revive (or try to revive) month old threads.
In response to Garthor
yea but im just lookin through all the posts :)
In response to R4GIN
Shush shush! Lest you attract the "other ones."
Page: 1 2 3