ID:153995

Hmm.... I have ideas on making a version 4.0 of RPG Enlightenment, but I'm not sure what to add.... any ideas would help. I know some people want to know how to do quests, etc, so that might be in... and I intend to add lists to better explain how THEY work :)

(Moderators, if i'm posting this on the wrong board, please move it and tell me the proper place. I apologize ahead of time if it IS the wrong board to post this on.)

-- Griswald --
Griswald wrote:
(Moderators, if i'm posting this on the wrong board, please move it and tell me the proper place. I apologize ahead of time if it IS the wrong board to post this on.)

It's an honest mistake, and the line between Creations and Design Philosophy is a little blurred. Generally Creations is for announcing BYOND software that is finished or in beta stage. Design Philosophy is for is the forum for discussing game ideas.

Since your post is about new ideas for your game, I'd stick it in Design Philosophy.
In response to Shadowdarke
Thanks, SD. :) Anywho... Just gonna give it a *bump* back into first notch. Since many newbie byond programmers usually want to write RPG's, THIS is the time to get your voice heard. PLEASE respond to this with ideas, otherwise, their won't be a version 4.0 of my RPG Enlightenment system...

~Griswald~
In response to Griswald
ok. then seeing as no one has replied with ideas i will give you a hint, you say newbies give ideas, but they dont know what "RPG Enlightenment version 4.0" is.
neither do i

so just incase, heres a few ideas.

being able to make/rename items and set there variables

able to make monsters(maybe even using your own icons)give these monsters names, stats and moves

the same for characters (or team, as i said im being vague for a reason)

setting a intro (in text) from when the player logs in

(sorry not much on my mind today)