ID:191574

Dragonball Z New Episodes coming next week. I can't wait. Even though they are edited and are american I still wish to see them. They said 39 new eps I think. Would that finish the series??? I'm to tired after first day of shool to try figure it out.

NO SPAM PLEASE!!!
Oh boy, oh boy oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Get serious.
In response to Mertek
I asked for no SPAM...
In response to Codesterz
That was after you had read my post and edited it.
Its about damn time, too. I just wish they would have uncut episodes showing instead of the edited.
While I too am anxiously waiting for the new season to start (Sept 16th, not next week...), this is not a DBZ forum... Only the DBZers and DBZ fans around here will enjoy hearing this news and discussing it...

And quite frankly, even though a LOT of BYONDers are fans of the show... Not a lot of them even visit the forums... Most of the people around here are NOT fans... And do NOT want to read about this...

So I ask you, for the good of whatever dignity and respect DBZ fans get around here, please refrain from making posts that only target DBZ fans... It'll only cause arguments...
While I didn't intend that to become an invitation for people to start spamming their DBZ fan message boards, I suppose that's a good idea...

Give them some other place to talk about it, and it'll drop off here...
Blood and Cursing dont make the show...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I wasn't trying to give an exact date just a simple estimation.
I have downloaded many of them. It's not very easy to get all of them. Don't forget there low quality. Me spend money for episodes not until I own all the movies. I recently bought the return of cooler. The american music was better than the japanese version if you ask me. The animation was nicelly done and I got more of a movie feel out of this one.
Would that finish the series???

Here's hoping!

[Note: Don't blame me, he walked into that one. It's a clinically proven scientific fact that I am incapable of passing up a set up line that obvious.]
This is off topic though. Not saying I want to hear about DBZ, but I also dont want to hear half the other crap that goes on in here. So I skip the stuff which isnt interesting.
Its like saying if a post isnt what everyone wants to read, then dont post it.
-DogMan
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
That was after you had read my post and edited it.

Either way 'Oh boy, oh boy oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. Get serious.' wasnt exactly an 'Apropriate Response'.
-DogMan
In response to Dog Man
Good point...

But I'm not really saying "if a post isn't what everyone wants to read, then dont post it"... I'm saying "if the post is a topic that is likely to cause a flame war, then don't post it"...

Posts about DBZ are almost as bad as posts on the existence of God... They end up causing trouble...

It's not just that most people here don't want to read it... Hell, most people here probably don't want to read most of my ramblings...but I'll continue to post them... It's that this is one of those volitile subjects that get everyone riled up...
Eventhough I agree with the topic of this not being a DBZ forum, I myself and excited about it (yes I like DBZ the show, not the games), and yes this will end the Buu saga, which is the last saga of DBZ.
In response to Nadrew
Nope, sorry... I did some math and discovered that the 39 new eps that the commercial says they're airing will not be enough to end the series...

It'll fall 15 episodes short...lol

The episode they left off with last season was number 222 (the one with Vegeta's sacrifice)... 39 episodes past that will take them to episode 261...

The original version is 291 episodes long... The dubbed vesion is 15 episodes shorter (they edited out that much during seasons 1 and 2)... Making the end of dubbed DBZ come at episode 276... 15 episodes past what Cartoon Network says they're going to air...

Don't ask me why they're going to stretch it to another season of only 15 episodes... But I think it has something to do with the fact that FUNimation hasn't released those last few episodes on DVD or VHS yet... Gotta sell them before they can be seen for free on TV...lol

CN could've just waited until they got the green light to air them all, but DBZ's their cash cow...so they probably didn't want a delay...

But anyways, we won't see the very end of DBZ this time around...

A glance through the DVDs for sale at zstore.com shows that episode 261 kicks off what they title the "Kid Buu Saga" (darn FUNi and their stupid "Saga" naming... any true fan knows that there's only 4 Sagas in DBZ... one for each main bad guy... Saiyan/Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, and Buu... but I digress...lol)

Anyways, so it'll probably leave off just before Buu makes his final transformation... So we'll get to see Vegetto, at least... And SS3 Goku, and Gotenks...

Good stuff...

(Note: I may be against DBZ fans filling the board up with DBZ threads, but once one;s here, I just can't resist contribting... I feel that I'm obligated to...lol)
Actually the last season will be aired as soon as they get them, I have friends that work at FUNi and they say the reason CN isn't announcing the last few is that they plain haven't recieved them, but I hear it will probably done before the year's end. I've seen the last saga, and I must say the "Vegeta sacrifice" was one of the few heart-tuggers of the series. And we all knew Gohan would die eventually, it wasn't a shock to me, heh.
In response to Nadrew
Here's my question. When fighting kid buu why didn't they just fuse. Instead of them each taking a turn. The hole Ideas of dragonballs wishing people back to life makes those tragic scenes of Dragonball Z not so Tragic.
In response to Codesterz
It was tragic because of the way it was done (and because of the fact Vegeta was Majinized he was sent away for sprit cleansing which I don't think you can be wished back from right away but he comes back before the end of the Buu saga), and if I remember correctly they didn't know how to fuse when fighting Kid Buu. But the apprence of Vegetto and Gotenks is enough to watch the saga over, I'm a sucker for the big heroic-types, eventhough fusing has some comical effects at first when it's not done right, hehe.
In response to Nadrew
But it is not as Tragic as It could possibly be though. During the Freiza Saga you see him go in tears. When fighting Buu he realizes he likes to live on earth but he doesn't want to believe it
Page: 1 2 3 4