In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
It's not spam if its a decent conversation about a topic other than BYOND in the Off Topic section of the forums.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

Yes this is off topic but it REALLY does belong in a dbz forum with all your dbz epizodes, so it is time to leave.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
a little off topic but, where can you find jap dbz movies that have subtitles for download?
In response to Jon Snow
Not really anywhere anymore...

The best bet is to get a file sharing program and search for them there... You'll probably find about all of them out there on someone else's computer...

Most (if not all) of the sites that used to have full episodes/movies for download are long gone... Either shut down by FUNi, or imploded due to the extremely high bandwidth and storage costs for having such things...
Not complaining or anything, but don't people have a better place to discuss DBZ related things than on the BYOND forums? People go to BYOND forums to read about BYOND. Why aren't things like this getting posted on forums where people go to read about DBZ?
In response to Dog Man
It constitutes his opinion on the subject, and as far as everyone agrees, that makes it an appropriate responce.
In response to Foomer
They ARE being posted on forums on DBZ sites... All over the place...

But wherever we gather, we discuss our common bond...

Sure, this topic could have been posted at a DBZ related forum (and it IS posted all over any active DBZ forum, no doubt... new episodes are a big deal to most of us...lol) but not all of the BYOND DBZ fans also visit the same DBZ sites... Sure, we could all discuss it in more appropriate locations, and most of us probably do (I know I've posted in threads regarding this topic on 3 or 4 sites)... But not with each other...which we can only do here...lol

There is no single "DBZ board" out there... There's literally hundreds, perhaps thousands of them... So not all of us visit the same ones... But we all visit here...

Anyways, like my very first reply to this topic stated, I myself don't think that this should have been posted here (I knew it would turn out to be as big as it is and that it would start to annoy the non-DBZers...potentially igniting a flame war...lol) but it was, and I can't even resist posting on it... The urge is that great to share the knowledge...
Sorry to bring this old topic back up. I found a couple things out by watch the new eps. Gohan doesn't die. I saw Movie 12 and it was so funny. One question though how does goku and Vegeta Unfuse??? They are supposed to be stuck to gether forever...
In response to Jon Snow
Try Kazaa...
In response to Codesterz
When buu absorbs veggetto it causes goku and vegeta to split for some reason.And then (i forgot how) goku and vegeta escape from buu.
In response to Miraiman
oh... ok... Thanks...
ya thats what it was
In response to Mrhat99au
Exscuse me, did you say my DBZ "epizodes"? Are you assuming that I'm a fan of the show? Don't even get me started....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
Elangler wrote:
and buu was inside himself trying to kill them..LOL..i love the new ones..cant wait till october 22 when two more tapes are out!!!

ELangler

Thats the date of my birthday :P

--Lee
Page: 1 2 3 4