In response to FuZzY DiCe
Man, I dont know what your problem is with me but drop it. Its really obnoxious to find you always posting negative and/or sarcastic messages in response to me.

I dont have anything against you aside from the fact that you completely ass off to me around every corner, as a matter of fact this is probably the only message from me in which I actually respond to your antics. I dont care what problems we had in the past but no one is perfect and I apologize, now please go find someone else to annoy because it is getting really old, really fast.

--ken--
In response to Neptunes
We know your pretty good Fuzz... but come on, you still have a bad attitude and are pretty obnoxious. I prefer people with better character to do my art.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
he he, you are jugdeing yourself without any others to compair to. Thats not a good thing to do. It is a good way to feal stupid if someone shows you up. Now i am probibly in the middle of the list on byond. In both codes and grafix, but you must know, i can make a mean turf any givin day. My newest game "Project newhope battles", offical name "Days of Past" has some of the best textures and turfs and all of byond while still matching and never ripped. Although the char icons airnt so great, there better than some and worce than most. Objects are better than most but worce than some.

P.S. See i dont brag nor do i think that im the best at anything, because im not, your not, and the man hiding behind you is not.
P.S.S. Oh ya me and that man hiding behind you is the same person, sorry.
Dracon wrote:
(Edit) Not to brag or anything, but I believe I'm one of the top 5 graphical artists on BYOND :-P

I SERIOUSLY doubt that.
In response to Netshark010101
Hey - HEY! Don't make me whip out the stick again
In response to Dracon
HEY...i dont see any sprites from either of you...
Page: 1 2