ID:136304

I was working on my game's hub entry and came across a small problem, but I easily BSed around it.
I am planning to use subscription in a different way, not for money just a list of people and it seems that you cant enable a subscription of 0.
I am merely suggesting that a subscription of 0+ enabled for future uses like this as I know I am not the only one that has tried this, and if there is another way around it aside from having them give a dime so I could give it back, please inform me.

-=Ken=-
NeoHaxor wrote:
I was working on my game's hub entry and came across a small problem, but I easily BSed around it.
I am planning to use subscription in a different way, not for money just a list of people and it seems that you cant enable a subscription of 0.
I am merely suggesting that a subscription of 0+ enabled for future uses like this as I know I am not the only one that has tried this, and if there is another way around it aside from having them give a dime so I could give it back, please inform me.

Yes, you go to the Subscribers link for the hub entry and add them as a subscriber on your end.
In response to Deadron
I was looking for more of an "instant access" type thing. I want people to be able to join at will, but would need to sign up to be a tester.

But I deided a different way around it.