In response to Jotdaniel
Im 14
In response to Koolguy900095
Don't double it up. :}

-Dagolar
In response to digitalmouse
I think it has to with game interests. Here's a question for the old timers, 20 and up. Do you like byond because it has the potential to put old nintendo and super nintendo classics online? That's why I'm here. There are so many single player games that would be fantastic in multiplayer, and byond provides the means for that.

-Dagolar (turned 21 on January 28th)
In response to Dago
Dago wrote:
-Dagolar (turned 21 on January 28th)

Hmmm, I would've guessed you were more like 13 or 14.
In response to Dago
yeah, but Im 17 and I was in my gaming prime during during the sega megadrive (genesis) era, so Id guess the nes/master system would be about 19+

But anyway, the way I see it byond can pull off any Gameboy game, and if pushed hard enough maybe most Nes/Master system games.
In response to OneFishDown
-Dagolar
In response to Dareb
Hey man congratulations. You're on your way. ;]

-Dagolar
In response to Unknown Person
Unknown Person wrote:
I'm probably one of the youngest in BYOND........

Nah.. My sister is 6 and she plays Dragon Warrior Online sometimes =P

RaeKwon
In response to Dago
Dago wrote:
I think it has to with game interests. Here's a question for the old timers, 20 and up. Do you like byond because it has the potential to put old nintendo and super nintendo classics online? That's why I'm here. There are so many single player games that would be fantastic in multiplayer, and byond provides the means for that.

My main interest in BYOND is for creating games that are my own original ideas. Over the years I've come up with lots of interesting settings for stories and games, and I think BYOND will be an excellent vehicle to bring them to life.
In response to Dago
I wouldn't want to let you down.
In response to Gughunter
RPGmaker2000 and 95 were fun, but I bet there were a ton of games that never got seen by anyone. So it's good to come here and do you what you're doing - make your own so people can see them.

Frankly, games with these kinds of 2d graphics are really only fun now when they are multiplayer. Dragon Warrior Online is a prime example. Who the heck wants to play Dragon Warrior 3 on the nintendo by themselves when they can come on here and play a modified version of it with other people? It's a lot more fun interacting with people instead of computers. Because people are unpredictable. We're a fun bunch. :)

-Dagolar
In response to DJ Clue
DJ Clue wrote:
Sweet 16!

<font color=gold>|$|->Dre<-|$|

Same
In response to Asguard
wait till you get into heavy coding, where you do almost everything from scratch, even the engine.. OUCH!!

Coding can be extremely complicated. And to my knowledge the very brightest thing one can do is create comprehensive programs that simplify game programming while keeping it as flexible as possible.
In response to Dago
My main interest in BYOND is that its a great place for beginning coders to gather. For 2 years so far Ive been trying to find people to aid me in making some (out of byond) games and help me learn to code aswell.

Surely there would be no money till the product is finished, but in reality people dont work like this.

So Im here sitting by in this community Writing and educating myself, and when I get enough money Ill get a few coders together to help me with a few projects.
In response to Asguard
BYOND hard? No never, im not joking, ok i am. BYOND is one of the easyest programming languages, but i wish it could do a bit more, and it seems to be limited sometimes **Gives an ugly looks to overlays**.
Just turned 14 the 29th of December, horrible age to be....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Just turned 14 the 29th of December, horrible age to be....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

Nah, 14 was my best year =)

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Yea, but you see I go to Catholic school and when you turn 14 you have to take 12 different tests from where I'm from.... Each test is 500 - 3000 questions and you have 3 - 8 hours to take them.(Note: if it's an 8 hour test you must be present the entire time, as it is also for any other test, but you get no bathroom break unless one is called for, which happens about every 4 hours.)

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Yea, but you see I go to Catholic school and when you turn 14 you have to take 12 different tests from where I'm from.... Each test is 500 - 3000 questions and you have 3 - 8 hours to take them.(Note: if it's an 8 hour test you must be present the entire time, as it is also for any other test, but you get no bathroom break unless one is called for, which happens about every 4 hours.)

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

Ouch.. That must suck o.O

RaeKwon
Page: 1 2 3 4