ID:175822

I dont get what it says in the help thing on dreammaker...Im trying to make it so your char gets sent to a different server when you go on a certain spot how would i use world.Export() for this? If im not supposed to use world.Export() what would i use and how?
Koolguy900095 wrote:
I dont get what it says in the help thing on dreammaker...Im trying to make it so your char gets sent to a different server <know this part>when you go on a certain spot</know> how would i use world.Export() for this? If im not supposed to use world.Export() what would i use and how?

Maybe you should explain what you need it for. Because I can't really help you without knowing what you are trying to do. There are many ways to use world.Export().

Canar
In response to Canar
in the first post it says: Im trying to make it so your char gets sent to a different server
In response to Koolguy900095
ello...anyone?
Koolguy900095 wrote:
ello...anyone?

Have patience. You are forgetting several things:

1) this is not a real-time media - it could be anywhere from hours to days before someone with the answers (or at least hints) would/could post...

2) this is the weekend - people (especially the older gurus) have real lives to participate in. Not everyone visits the forums every few minutes of every day (otherwise known as 'lurking')...

2) there may not be anyone around with the answers...
In response to digitalmouse
ok why is there two two's?
Because digi hit the wrong key, I suspect. =P