ID:190141

Is it possible to set it up so Gamecube can go online without a modem? cause i dont use one...
You have to buy a modem for the gamecube, and you also have to have an internet connection(broadband or dial up, but you must by the corresponding modem), also, you cant use AOL, Computserve, or a few others, for more detailes look at the nintendo website.
In response to Jotdaniel
so will i stick the modem in the phone jack on the wall or on the computer and it gets the connection from there?
In response to Koolguy900095
I assume this is how you would do it. Using the dial-up, get the dial up modem for the gamecube(35 dollars i think)then connect the gamecube to the back up your computer, then connect to the internet with your computer, and you should be able to then use the gamecube on the internet. Just check the nintendo website, they explain it all.
In response to Jotdaniel
Ok i just wanted to make sure cause i dont got a phone jack in my room and i dont wanna buy something i cant use
In response to Koolguy900095
Oh, you can ALWAYS get a long enough phone cord to get to your computer. Although, you might have to wind it up a lot.