ID:189484

How many of you are former DBZers?

I myself used to be one. I was named MajinRaditz, I would rip a game and say I made it, than sell it for 3 dimes or so and a few minutes later sell it for an even lower price. I would always misuse anything that made me feel that much better than everyone else.

Luckily I managed to change my ways, it started one night when I logged into Chatters for the first time. I met some new friends there that were very tolerant to my DBZish attitude. I than realised that my place was not as a DBZer. So a went out for a couple of hours and returned with my new key Conquest.

I've looked back at my days as a selfish DBZer, and I somewhat miss it, but I believe that changing my outlook that I've become a much more respectable person.

-Joey
Really..
My friend wanted me to become a DBZer when he first showed me BYOND (as well as Stealth 2k) but I never did become one.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
My friend wanted me to become a DBZer when he first showed me BYOND (as well as Stealth 2k) but I never did become one.

Yes...that "friend" is very evil...he is being jesus in europe O_O
In response to Branks
Even though I do not like my old DBZ key, I still do not like this one. I'm still trying to come up with a good name.
In response to Kunark
Your no former DBZer you are one! I saw your game all you changed was the name and you gae out Pl boosts i remember you told me to join on the pager...So i did and it was gay
In response to Conquest
I suggest Jerky. Not calling you a jerk or anything, its just an amusing word. Although its a little too Crispy...
In response to Koolguy900095
I haven't asked anyone to join my "ripped" dbz game because I don't rip them, I don't ask people to join me through pager, and I haven't been able to use BYOND for the past 3 months.

Oh and your not even on my pager.

And whats this:

Key Koolguy900095
Forged 10/15/02
Portfolio BYOND Games
Online Dragonball Gekisen(Zeta 2)-=A New Age=-(1.19) ({Join-Version 1.19-Main server})
Koolguy900095 wrote:
you told me to join on the pager...So i did and it was gay

Well, even if he did rip it, then he did make some changes, because while I haven't played many DBZ games, I don't recall seeing any gay ones. Well, except for that game that Neo showed me, but that was only one character =P
In response to OneFishDown
I don't know why I get so worked up over people like him. I just like to. =)
He is talking about Conquest, if any of you were confused.
In response to Conquest
Yeah so? I can play any game i want
In response to Kunark
If you were taling about him why did u say: "My friend wanted me to become a DBZer when he first showed me BYOND (as well as Stealth 2k) but I never did become one."
Umm maybe because I am not a DBZer, I don't own any DBZ games, I don't play DBZ, and I absolutely hate DBZ? So what the hell are you talking about?
In response to Kunark
Maybe it was someone with a key like yours...Now that I think about it i think it was Kanak or something like that
Post [link]

:)
In response to Kunark
Kanak probably made his name like that so people thought it was you :p that guy gives out gms to anyone same with power boosts
He is probably one of the worst DBZers I've ver seen, and yet he had to be the name stealer!
In response to DarkView
DarkView wrote:
I suggest Jerky. Not calling you a jerk or anything, its just an amusing word. Although its a little too Crispy...

Yeah, no name stealing. =P

Conquest, I suggest taking your real name and playing around with it. Make anagrams of it, say it quickly and see what it sounds like, and so on. That's how I came up with mine: Chris P. -> Crispy. =)
*Sigh* Yes I was a DBZer. I used to play zeta, but I quit it after about two weeks. I finally realized that clicking your mouse on a "p-bag" wasn't as much fun as it was =P I also sold Genisis Icons...I have deleted them off of the hub and I only publish stuff that is original, not a copy of some other stuff.
Page: 1 2 3