In response to Leftley
Well, if you ever need object or terrain graphics for any game that works like a dungeon crawl, I can easily do those; though from what I've seen, we're at about the same level for unanimated artwork.

I'd make 3D models if I could just figure out Blender...

Something that irritates me is that I can't find the old design doc I didn't make for this game that doesn't exist.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
I'd make 3D models if I could just figure out Blender...

I was thinking Poser might be more appropriate for what I'm thinking of, but then, I do guess I wouldn't be going for super-heavy detail here... I'm looking into 3D rendering more for animation flexibility and power than for detail.
In response to Gokuss4neo
Go round to other planets, with alien weapons and stuff. Make sure the stronger aliens are allies, and weaker oens are being pummeled.

Yes, of course, because we can't actually have a CHALLENGE, OR an original game!
A futuristic rpg that takes place after a nuclear war, like fallout.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:

Something that irritates me is that I can't find the old design doc I didn't make for this game that doesn't exist.

Bah, it's not in my e-mail.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Bah, it's not in my e-mail.

There are <s>more</s> less things in <s>heaven and earth</s> your email, <s>Horatio</s> Sariat, than are dreamt of in your <s>philosophy</s> god complex. =P
In response to Garthor
It might. I haven't got down to the button specifics yet.

.::DBHavenMaster::.
In response to Sariat
This game's not really like that, seeing as it's a board game, but the objective is something like: You get an identity, and you have to complete missions for that identity without being found out. First one to finish them all, and do a little something else, wins.

In response to Jermman
If only I would get my new text engine done, Mertek would bring his futuristic RPGs back. I wonder why he dosn't use BYOND Tabletop Gaming...
Dungeon Keeper style of online game or an online Byond based rogue like game.
In response to Grei
I'd like to play a dungeon keeper style game, too. :)
In response to Crispy
There must have been a joke that I didn't get.
In response to Sariat
No, I think that was an insult.

In response to DBHavenMaster
not to mention making a map for evvvery siiinnnggllleee step
In response to DBHavenMaster
youve never seen StarGate? O_O geez man stargate is about...well a stargate and the people who travel through it and explore different worlds, and occasionally the things that (try to) come through it and try to wreak havoc!
In response to Foomer
i know this is my third post in a row but i havent looked over the entire thread yet anywayus Foomer heres one of my ideas for my game: okay here it is have the regular old game around most of the time then, occasionally, like once every other time the planets are all aligned lol, have another Arena based version tourney style(i know you said you dont want to see more arena games but anyways) where you load up your characters from the regular version and each bet experience points, gold or a rare item, and i hope i wont get pummeled for even having the brain that thought of this possibly extremley stupid idea...
In response to Sariat
I didn't get it either, actually. Thanks for the doc that doesn't exist, though. I was looking everywhere for it.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
I didn't get it either, actually. Thanks for the doc that doesn't exist, though. I was looking everywhere for it.

Maybe you could send me my doc that I never sent you via e-mail.
In response to Sariat
Well, it's a modified Shakespeare quote, as anyone who's studied Hamlet will know. I was just saying that I wouldn't expect Spuzzum's design docs to magically appear in your email ... or something like that anyway. =)
In response to Crispy
Well, by the circumstances, if this document that doesn't exist were to actually exist, then it would be in Sariat's email, along with a few other peoples' email.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5