ID:189366

I've searched the internet for 2 hours straight and couldn't find any wav files... Does anyone know a site that has some.
I'm sure you can find some. If you searched for two hours, you must have passed a website with RE wavs.
Try searching for...

Resident Evil WAV
RE music

^^
-Camaro-
In response to Camaro
well, i tried those, Its easy to find midis but i need WAV files(sound fx) not songs.
In response to Cloudiroth
Do it the old fashion way. =)

Take a voice recorder to your playstation and record the sounds, then play the sounds on your mic that's connected to your computer. =).

-Camaro-

In response to Camaro
Ya your right, but I got my brother hooked on Resident Evil so he borrowed my games(hes 23 so no he doesnt live with me.) in 3 days he beat RE3 and the mercenaries mode in RE3. any back to subject, they dont sound as good. oh well. Atleast every thing will be original.
If your good at it, you can also immitate sounds with your mouth and have them sound good.
Wow it actually took somebody more than 4 hours to beat Resident Evil Nemesis? That's amazing.
My favorite Resident Evil is Zero, possibly the best game for Gamecube.

~; ))\\)) }E ( O ) ;~
In response to Kunark
Well the last game he played was mario 3 and he played RE3 on hard mode. beat it first try with 7 saves. thats good.