Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
almost anyone can blowup the moon in dragonball
http://www.byond.com/games/DhatBoiNick/HatredUnleashed NFF PLAYERS! WE FUSED WITH NOW OFFICIALLY TODAY! NFF with no edits, just trained chars fast. Literally trained characters in less than an hour! All the fighting and skill without the grinding and bullshit edits. New clans like Mabatsu, Yamanaka and a third one. Updated frequently. 37 players so far. Iron Country added. Raikage rank added. Urase Clan, Monk clan added. Please join!
Can a admin ban Zagros5000 he used Susanoo and amatted me and Niaja(Zetsu) on purpose for no reason.
thats funny cause you c3/c4d akat 4 times in a fucking row.
What's funny if that you still tked people after that, and c4 is Bugged on akat. Your arguement is invalid br.
From what I remembered, you both did a successful job making your own team lose by TKing your team while attempting TKing each other. I was Kakuzu at the time.
Zerok's reaction if all of you are fighting = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi693QkMa_g
Dat orange masked tobi needs buff.. in da form of more teamkill jutsu for intangibility trolling.
In response to Solobb-
Your right in that way but akat is more a team you need each other to kill you cnt solo people with just 1 char you eed to back each other up ,
but i kind agree on the buff and teamkill lol i want tobi to do more thing in hes trolling mode
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Zerok's reaction if all of you are fighting = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi693QkMa_g

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So new version and i dont have juubito apparantly? Am i going about picking him wrong?
Juubito isnt remotely worth 20$, im dissapointed.
In response to Jorra-D
If you notice akat isn't about teamplay, All about solo's
Wrong,Akatsuki is just about the trolling.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Redthecoolguy wrote:
Didn't actually abuse. Blame zerok's coding.

Finding loopholes in the codes, and abusing them is still bug abusing. Also I don't find it insulting when I'm called 'Gay' by someone who has 'The Cool Guy' written in his own name.

What loophole did he find? o.o
<font color=blue>H<font color=red>el<font color=blue>lo

<table border="1">
<tr>
<td>Me</td>
<td>Everyone Else</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Better then all</td>
<td>Same rank as me, besides Dwice.</td>
</tr>
</table>