Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
it wont let me login it says i need pasword, what is it please
Nff is in a testing phase where bugs are being tested and what not,With having control over how many people have access to the server atm we are able to find bugs easier with less distractions. I Don't know when the server will be free to everyone else though.
what is agine i cant join it sey connect faild
what is agin i cant join it sey connect fald
In response to Mariomilic2
Mariomilic2 wrote:
what is agin i cant join it sey connect fald

Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to play a Naruto game, and a little more time learning how to spell.
last time i checked the game tells you the password when you log in so stop asking please....Luffy out
I specifically logged into the byond site just to comment here. I came here to say
I hate u all....@commentors
Sighhh
Sasuna i told you to take this seriously but you dont hear. come on man stop playin, and be playing nff. make me no my voice is heard. nff was so op now ppl are gone bc of you
In response to Ultimate27
Chill,it's a beta. The game will be open to the public when the beta is done. Fixing bugs and making sure new features work properly is a essential for any developer. Knowing NFF's coding this isn't that easy of a source to work with. Beta Testing and programming takes time. It will be publicly available whenever the current owner feels it is appropriate. So until then find something else to do.
When is the test ending phase finishing and does NFF have Fuuton Rasengan and Fuuton Rasen-shuriken
In response to Lrjonk
Lrjonk wrote:
When is the test ending phase finishing and does NFF have Fuuton Rasengan and Fuuton Rasen-shuriken

the test doesnt have an estimated end since its been a "beta test" for going on 5 years now. and i believe yes the game does have fuuton rasen-shuriken although you need fuuton element (obviously)
In response to KamizuraKun
ok thanks
anyone know why the game isnt up? also the chakra control whats the limit of that? there is no 0/10 or anything else on it, or does it have no limit?
Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (on it u can find naruto,dragonball,bleach games, and rips that are not listed on byond hub)
http://byondhub.blogspot.com/ :
- We got over 70 + games
- 200+ users evry day vist us site
- Its free, Private, no-ads
- U can gain easy acces to games
- The hub is uptaded evry day
It would be nice if u send this link to u friends, put it on u game etc...
Virus total scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/url/ d92ed45c8cfa43b56139c87cb2528989d9e64c39e59c29c52da09f4545e/ analysis/
If you are interested in roleplaying, and like Naruto, this game just wiped and are doing character set-ups.

NINDO ONLINE
byond://68.41.56.103:1255

Spread the word.
In response to Sharrayzen
Sharrayzen wrote:
If you are interested in roleplaying, and like Naruto, this game just wiped and are doing character set-ups.

NINDO ONLINE
byond://68.41.56.103:1255

Spread the word.

this guy made me lol so hard.
nindo is so bad of a game heres why
1. you cross a map guess what 8 hr wait to cross another one or go back
2. jutsu learning can take 1-6days with a teacher to learn or up to a month by yourself
3. empty as hell villages with nothing to do
4. everything is retardly based on rl time and is stupidly long for no reason
Nindo is new and is still developing to differ from Era of the Shinobi:
1.) Travelling system may be updated, with the introduction of a new map, time will tell; and being a roleplaying game it is best for there to be a delay, unless you are the type that is pro-power gaming and all o'powered individuals remaining at the time to kill lower people without restrictions.
2.) True, what more do you expect? Learn Rasenshuriken on Day One? And then you go on to discredit yourself, with it taking a 'month'; albeit if you are at Jonin level or Kage, and progressing for an A-S rank technique. . Commen sense, Brah.
3.) Reitteration: New Game, needs players.
4.) Roleplaying game, if it was accelerated time it would have to be wiped every other week. Not enjoyable at all.

It is a matter of how you prefer to game, whether it is "Aye, I got Amaterasu in two weeks because I got my ass whooped by a Nokia and stepped on a lego brick." or those that are more sensible to roleplaying.

All in all, game is good, in its early stages and only begs to have its fair grounds.
this isnt nindo.. to be honest guys if you want to go and talk about that game go to that games hub.. if it has one.. this isnt the right place to talk about another game..
I don't know who Otis is, but I will find him and kill him.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23 24