Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ALSO, my last comment. Learn to read. I hate the fact that you can't type 'you', and dwice doesn't. He hates girls and loves boys.
In response to Redthecoolguy
Redthecoolguy wrote:
ALSO, my last comment. Learn to read. I hate the fact that you can't type 'you', and dwice doesn't. He hates girls and loves boys.

Fact. I'm not even close of becoming dwice for many reasons. I could tell you a few. 1. Redramii can't simply type you.
^ Is what yu said. Yu were talking about dwice and brought me into it just because yu cant keep my dick out of yur mouth for too long lol.
Yu guys need to stopp nao. Thx gais
Ramii,the reason Redthecoolguy is mad cuz he has no life.he is bitching it to yu. + he got beaten alot,meaning he sucks but wont admit it.

Ps :

To Redthecoolguy : Nobody cares for your jealousy,just deal with it.

To Ramii : Just ignore him,XD AND LET HIM SPAM MORE THINGS SO ZEROK WILL BAN HIM FROM HUB'S FORUM OR GET HIS COMMENTS DELETED :D
Humandog, yu just said 'he is bitching it to yu.'
It seems yur catching the 'yu' problem xD
The apple did not fall far from the tree damn it XD
I'd love to get my comments deleted. Jealousy? LMAO.
I'm just done with your stupidness. Even your name, human, is stupid.
Yu cant make fun of anyones name when yu yurself have the name of a 10 year old thinking that if he adds 'Cool' to his name it'll look good.
Redthecoolguy is my alt, and all other good names were taken, soooo.
In response to Redthecoolguy
Redthecoolguy wrote:
Redthecoolguy is my alt, and all other good names were taken, soooo.

Thats not an excuse because u can have a name called Redthejealousguy,Redthedepressedguy,Redtheangryguy,ect.yu have no right to have 'Cool' in yur name if in real life yu have no life.
Thedickdog. Nuff said
none calls my pal dickdog around here but himself k >:O now go fuck urself red the "cool" guy bitch please JAYJAYJORD IS BACK AND IS READY TO BITCH ;d (been gone for 6 months ) wassup human my bro
My girlfriends calling back...for no reason just to chat... shell waste mah minutes talkin bout the cat...or how yo mamas gettin fat... DONT PICK UP THE PHONE ITS DA BITCH DONT PICK UP THE PHONE ITS THAT BITCH.
Go see a psychiatrist
Do you wanna get shot?
Zerok I think u should make v40 the final version after manga finishes which will be in january and I will call you kai from now on
Who tf is gay gay gord
At least Jay Jay Jord is not a whore like someone who needs the word 'Cool' In his name.And do you want to know who Jay Jay Jord is?He is ur worst nightmare.
My worst nightmare is having to do a NSG penance on FFX.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117