Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
why does it keep saying connection fal on tantric server :/
you rev me and Hokaidbnu has booted Najkel for the round due to: K you don't listen u had to die to fix round
I tked naruto on accident. Ban me.
In response to Redthecoolguy
Stop lying. You even told us you were going to TK. I've been through your shit before. You lie like no other, and try to fake the whole thing. It was no an accident but an intention. Someone already has screenshots. I just hope you get banned and learn your lesson.
I'll just ban him for a bit when I see him. Hes stupid and annoying as hell, also refuses to listen to mods/admins.
Back. The game sucks anyway, and no, I sand tsunamied without having anyone on my screen, I saw many gaaras do that. Stop acting like you're the shit.
Ramii, i've been asking for a ban.
Sure.
Is there something wrong with the game/update?
Lol... who says THIS game sucks? it rocks :), and on most naruto games, train for half a second, 0HK0 a newbie what's wrong with it? a bug or two? :/
This game = I get bug killed almost all the time. It does suck. Trust me. Every sidescroller sucks.
And a bug or two? *Cough* Alot of bugs *cough*.
Then don't play.
then there is this other bug you .
redthecoolguy=The Second Coming of Dwice. Dwice's legacy lives on
Fact. I'm not even close of becoming dwice for many reasons. I could tell you a few. 1. Redramii can't simply type you. 2. Dwice never has to study. I do. Irl. 3. I don't even play anymore. 4. I hate fuguki. 5. I don't bitch like dwice when I die.
The first reason is that I hate that redramii can't type 'you'. :3
Redthecoolguy wrote:
Fact. I'm not even close of becoming dwice for many reasons. I could tell you a few. 1. Redramii can't simply type you. 2. Dwice never has to study. I do. Irl. 3. I don't even play anymore. 4. I hate fuguki. 5. I don't bitch like dwice when I die.

First yu say yur gonna tell us why yur Not* like dwice, then yu mention me like a retard lol. Yu do bitch, almost as bad as dwice, just not as often. Don't worry, soon yu'll be there,
yu yur yu yur yu yur yu yur yu yur to you too. Come back once you learn how to type 'you'.
And why am I even talking to a stupid person?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117