Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Smh Banned me for one comment in OOC Demonic i've never seen such meanness to a player t.t Unban plox?
so... when is the game coming back up its been down for a while now, it'd be nice to have some notice.
Argon please bring the server back up, if a player has been wiped they can either wait or remake. That is the only option. As for chuunin, no more exams until you figure out the problem.
STFU Kinjo u know dang well if your char was wiped you would be complaining, but I do want the game backup. Just sitting here bored!
In response to Ohdaru-Saje
Im bored sitting my house.Your just sitting there bored. So its because of people getting wiped that the server is down. Remake, it comes back up. The end.
You fucking idiot. He's trying to figure out what happened, so it doesn't repeat, so more people don't get wiped. This is the third time this has happened. Let him figure it out so people aren't wasting their time and money. I for one am fucking sick of my character getting wiped when he's nearing the end of his training. Go read a damn book for the love of god. That, or get off your damn computer.
In response to RyanSAngel
Straight up though.
In response to RyanSAngel
So what did happen though, do you or anyone else know?
Gah game get hosted for 2 secs than takin down, its to the point I don care for my char being wiped I just want to play.
Thats my point.
Listine ok this is for sasuna and argon, this is verry serious so read this. Ive been playing this for years now and there has been no major updates none wat so ever. You guy's have to update. And in ur screenshots ur showing V4 which isnt even out yet for some reason so u guys should think on that. and another thing wtf is up with those clans u cant even choose yet??. i understand u guys are busy u guys got skool, well if u cant mangae skool and this game give it away or completly shut it down for crying out loud. This is a good game im sure ur getting decent money bc losers like anbu constanly get edits so plz guy be seriouse about these issues
Most people understand wat ur sayin, Ultimate. Most great byond games go thru this flow and it will always be this way tho. Game comes out and receives updates for years then the creaters (admin, coders, etc..) burn out then either the game shuts down or gets ripped. People on byond will almost always over-update their game because they haven't established a real goal for their game. In my opinion v4 sucked terribly and i hope for it's total and utter destruction. Only things i can really think of that this game would need more of is more jutsu, maybe even a creatable/customizable jutsu system,and more villages. I'm glad they finally made the newb area. This game was hard to learn to play at first about 2-3 years back.
In response to Ultimate27
Ultimate27 wrote:
Listine ok this is for sasuna and argon, this is verry serious so read this. Ive been playing this for years now and there has been no major updates none wat so ever. You guy's have to update. And in ur screenshots ur showing V4 which isnt even out yet for some reason so u guys should think on that. and another thing wtf is up with those clans u cant even choose yet??. i understand u guys are busy u guys got skool, well if u cant mangae skool and this game give it away or completly shut it down for crying out loud. This is a good game im sure ur getting decent money bc losers like anbu constanly get edits so plz guy be seriouse about these issues

I'm not really sure what the whole deal with Sasuna being owner and s--- is because I've been away for months, but let me loan you my two cents...

1. What do you mean there has been no major updates "none wat so ever"? There is a HUGE difference between 3.2 and 3.9. There were no elemental points, you had to type in the name of the jutsus in english(not sure on this one) to learn them.

2. Actually, I agree with you. V4 screenshots shouldn't be up but it's not that big of a deal.

3. I think Kaio or Argon said something about why the clans were not in yet? I don't remember. I know the Lizard clan is suppose to be badass.

4. I don't think giving the game away is smart but that's just my opinion...

5. Truthfully, I don't know what the hell is going on in the game but I think their atleast giving it 86% effort. It's not like their purposefully letting the game die and rot away.

If anyone knows more about the whole situation, feel free to correct me and/or be a complete and total jack-ass.

Fuck Bill Clinton.
In response to Dart2009
Dart2009 wrote:
Most people understand wat ur sayin, Ultimate. Most great byond games go thru this flow and it will always be this way tho. Game comes out and receives updates for years then the creaters (admin, coders, etc..) burn out then either the game shuts down or gets ripped. People on byond will almost always over-update their game because they haven't established a real goal for their game. In my opinion v4 sucked terribly and i hope for it's total and utter destruction. Only things i can really think of that this game would need more of is more jutsu, maybe even a creatable/customizable jutsu system,and more villages. I'm glad they finally made the newb area. This game was hard to learn to play at first about 2-3 years back.

Yes, I have more meaningless wisdom!

1. I think NFF has already been ripped or some people had the source or something. I don't know. Jesus gave it away? Let's say he did.

2. I think the goal of NFF was to not suck. my opinion!

3. V4 wasn't bad when I tried it. It was immensely different. I'd say it was more realistic and didn't hand feed you shit, it made you carry that shit on your own.

4. More villages would bring diversity but at one point, Cloud had "resurfaced" and I'm 2% certain 90% of the player base hated Cloud.

5. I remember for certain 2+ years back there was a tutorial that was pretty easy to follow if you understood basic english. It taught you all the basics you need to survive for 3 days. There was a guide written by Kunihiko that should've been easy to follow as well? I never read it so I don't know anything about it.

Once again, feel free to correct me.
My gosh ,please host the game. I've been waiting 2 whole day to play this and aint got nuthin else to do.
Okami i apreciate the responce and i respect ur comment u brought major points and i agree with most of them about more jutsus and villages. Nff is very creative seeing as it takes place in the future which means yes there should be more clans. I think this game is one of the best on byond personally. Its juss been the same shit for a long time tho, when i go on other games they have updates like every week. Sasuna and to the other coders man yall gotta do something about having different clans man. Negatives: Not alot of updates, Verry time consuming to master skill set, Shit GMs than ban u constantly, lags most the time, no new clans, no new moves. Positives: very different, great people not including GMs, fun to play, addictive, unique. Sasuna get ur shit together man 4real do something about the clans and jutsu, and if V4 is gonna be more laggy then dont do it juss put the jutrsus and clans then/
why is the game down anyone know?
In response to Oukami
This is ceaser i think you guys should go out side and get some lives.Everyone saying there bored to have nothing to do but you guys forget it take time to fix problems to a game.What i am trying to say is be Patience it will come up just not on your own time dont act like kids
morpheuss stfu why dont u fucken go outside bitch, no1 needed ur two cents so fucken keep that shit to urself. and i no ur ass is dying to play to ur juss sucking dick.
In response to Morpheuss
Morpheuss wrote:
This is ceaser i think you guys should go out side and get some lives.Everyone saying there bored to have nothing to do but you guys forget it take time to fix problems to a game.What i am trying to say is be Patience it will come up just not on your own time dont act like kids

show me the matrix too plz :^{)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24