Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to Gt Kid Goku
Gt Kid Goku wrote:
Still don't fucking work chamar.

Then odds are you've been banned.
Its not it was worked on before Naruto Goa game or rip. Actually LOOK at the game and PLAY it before you judge
why advertise it on another games discussion area?
In response to Cookiemonstaa
i dont mean to advertise i just need referral points XD
Good choice.
not sure how i feel about 211 being a GM
That would be a mistake for him to get gm.
In response to Cookiemonstaa
Cookiemonstaa wrote:
not sure how i feel about 211 being a GM

Well considering he admitted in previous posts he's like 13 I would have to say that's a bad idea. A very very bad one.
Especially when he would just take his power for granite and always talks shit to players.
Example
Naruto211US:Quit running pussy
You:Dude you suck and I can beat you easily
Naruto211US:W.e nigga
You:Lets 1v1?
Naruto211US:sure
(1v1 happens You win)
You:I won gg
Conversation Continues
Naruto211US Mutes you troll:D
Naruto211US will not be a GM so there's no point in discussing that possibility o.o
Thank god lol.Would be a Disaster just saw how cookie commented that so I continued the conversation.
Gt Kid Goku wrote:
Wow, i am guessing no one will help me with my problem. Every time i log on its connection died no matter what server i posted this similar reply a few pages back yet i didn't see anyone respond and i gave up. Now i'm trying again will someone please help me with this am i banned or what because if so I've been off Byond for months and had this same problem before.

I'm having the same problem. I've been told by Deathmall and Doom2u, I was banned by Eternal. But never told the reason. It has been 7-9 Months since I been "banned". (XGenx)
Atm I only see the people i've banned in the unban list, so i can't do anything to unban,but i can tell chamar about it since it was one of those OP bans.
I've already talked to Chamar about it. None of the ips were mine. And yet I don't understand how I'm banned. (XGenx)
yeah y am i banned cuz i was gone and i come back and i'm banned and i'm like wtf
I Have been banned for years now and I still don't know why I got banned xD
In response to Edit Nero
Edit Nero wrote:
Gt Kid Goku wrote:
Wow, i am guessing no one will help me with my problem. Every time i log on its connection died no matter what server i posted this similar reply a few pages back yet i didn't see anyone respond and i gave up. Now i'm trying again will someone please help me with this am i banned or what because if so I've been off Byond for months and had this same problem before.

I'm having the same problem. I've been told by Deathmall and Doom2u, I was banned by Eternal. But never told the reason. It has been 7-9 Months since I been "banned". (XGenx)

Last time I saw you online was 2-3 weeks ago, what are you talking about o.o
It let me get on for a spilt second then said, Connection died.
same thing happened to me lucky i have all the admins on my friends list and when i have a problem like someone,bug abusing,or round bugged i just send them all a message or 2
Page: 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67 68