I want one =D.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Something like this would be fairly easy to make dynamic, instead of having to make them manually you should focus on that.

What do you mean by dynamic? How would I go about it? o.o - as of now they're generated by simply inputting a players Key.
In response to Void Games
Void Games wrote:
Are we allowed to request colors?

Yes ^^
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Falacy has stated he doesn't have 'friends' on his pager, just left everyone as followers so he got bothered less. I remember reading that post somewhere. Aside, 454 friends? Bah.

The format said friends, but I noticed it's who you're following/fan'd ^^
Thank you very much =D.
In response to Chwgt
Chwgt wrote:
Thank you very much =D.

Welcome :3 , I'm currently trying to design backgrounds and such so that users can create their own to fit their style. ^^
Different backgrounds would be definitely be cool.
Well this is something.
Thanks. 4 stars, I feel lame.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Nadrew wrote:
Something like this would be fairly easy to make dynamic, instead of having to make them manually you should focus on that.

What do you mean by dynamic? How would I go about it? o.o - as of now they're generated by simply inputting a players Key.

Ideally you'd move away from DM and start using something like PHP, then you'd be able to generate the image on the fly whenever needed, that way it would be updated as the data is updated -- without having to re-generate the image manually.

You can check out the framework linked to at the bottom of my dynamic signature page, I believe it can actually do what you want already, if not, you can learn from it.
In response to Neimo
Neimo wrote:

While I have 2 stars and a half.
In response to Vexxen
Vexxen wrote:
Neimo wrote:

While I have 2 stars and a half.

Your joined date goes into it - being a BYOND Member also helps.

Quick edit.
In response to Chwgt
Chwgt wrote:

Quick edit.

Awesome (:
In response to Kozuma3
Ah, well if only I could have the original 2006 or 7 date. . I might have 5 stars!
With Kozuma's permission I went ahead and re-made this thing with more dynamic...ness.

It's not done yet (I haven't added the stars or a way of easily generating the images) but the colorization and data grabbing is totally finished.

(Kudos to SSX for pulling this color out of his ass and pegging Teka's avatar in one shot)

http://signature.ncomproductions.com/ kozuma/?key=[your_key_here]&back=[red,green,blue]&text=[red, green,blue]

I'll make it more user-friendly like my signature thingy when it's more complete.

Awww. Must I always be persecuted for the length of my key?!?! lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:

Awww. Must I always be persecuted for the length of my key?!?! lol

Kozuma:1 , Nadrew:0
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I wonder what the best way to handle long keys would be, just cutting it off is easy enough, but wow, I'd have to chop off everything passed the 'y'. I could make the font smaller but that would look weird... and the space below the name is for the stars. Not much space in these little images for long names for sure.

I thought about just cutting them off but just hadn't done it yet, but if you have better ideas lemme know. Perhaps just killing the whole 'long join date' idea and moving it down like Kozuma did. Did you guys notice the faint logo in the background? =P
Perhaps another parameter to allow for a "displayedname"? So we could choose to pass in a shortened version to be used as the text?

http://signature.ncomproductions.com/ kozuma/?key=SuperSaiyanGokuX&dispname=SSGX&back=0,50,100&tex t=255,255,255

Alternatively, is there any way to just bump the Fans and Friends output lines to go below the key?
Page: 1 2 3 4