Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Dwice wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:
Dwice thats why no one likes you

Oh im sorry im not like you logging in to make people like me im sorry me. should i change that and login just to make people like me? haha nope
if u like me, fine
if u hate me, well make me famous with the hate
but plz do get things right im not here to make you happy.
I live to make myself happy... deal with it

And if i make YOU hate ME by fucking your ass in the game,would you like me?Haha,nope.People doesnt hate you,but you hate them.When i say nice / not bad things,you want me to hate you.Do you really beleive you get famous just because people hate you?If you do,then you are nothing more like a bag of shit to everyone.

Dwice everyone hates you and you're not famous. You're just some scumbag and everyone knows it
Hold on Vic be nice evryone has to be treaded fairly even Dwice , Yes i said even dwice .
Here's an idea: if you're under the age of 16, don't post anything ever again.

Suddenly COSAB becomes a much better place.
YEYEY 37
Victorcoelh wrote:
Dwice everyone hates you and you're not famous. You're just some scumbag and everyone knows it
ur right im not famous, thats why i can login and people know me without meeting me?
oh wait don't that mean im famous?

Tantric1 wrote:

okay than so no more posts from you?
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:
ur right im not famous, thats why i can login and people know me without meeting me?
oh wait don't that mean im famous?

Tantric1 wrote:

okay than so no more posts from you?

No, that means you're infamous. Idiot.
o.o
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
No, that means you're infamous. Idiot.

you said im famous... 'nuff said ._.
love how a nub using a shika that once ur caught by unless u have help ur 100% promised a death calls orochimaru broken roflmao
In response to Dwice
Infamous for being the game's worst rager. Yes. Congratulations. Now go tell your mother.
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
Infamous for being the game's worst rager. Yes. Congratulations. Now go tell your mother.

your nobody.. so your opinion matters to you..
You people need to stop arguing and Dwice stop talking so much shit,i swear everytime i log on i hear you insulting someone you need to stop pissin people off.
In response to Haloghostman
Haloghostman wrote:
You people need to stop arguing and Dwice stop talking so much shit,i swear everytime i log on i hear you insulting someone you need to stop pissin people off.

see reason why you should know english so you can read yourself and don't need your computer to speak whats on your screen
Stop fighting on the hub. Continue and both parties will be banned form posting here. No witty comments either. Just stop fighting.
ok..NO FIGHTING ON THE HUB "JEEZ" i get,usuallly he wont....
Phalanx, I never got banned. One ban from a server = I can go on 5 servers UNLESS, I get code banned, which is mostly used for desperate situations. But then I can probably try changing accounts and IP. You started rasenganing me, admit it. Lol
Random.
5 servers, meaning, any other server.
ikr crybyat
a some host v37.3 nao >:o
Page: 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 115 116 117