Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
... I doubt that XP, you need to leave too... even if not all day long
so in order to balance the game you nerf the Akat and make heroes stronger? Interesting...
If yu read what I said before. Everything had to be recoded in. Nothing was buffed or nerfed atm on purpose with some exceptions. Almost everything is back to normal and balancing is being worked on. If yu have some suggestions yu can tell me ingame or page me.
I'm surprised we're all using logs for our complaints...Rap12k for mod ^_^
Hey guys. I'm back. Just got done moving to another state.

Internet is ... well, I'll let you take a look.

http://gyazo.com/18c5baaffae2ef9402702fea3f0a4202

That being said, with a 62 meg download and 12 upload, we've improved over 50x from what I was hosting on previously.

Feel free to come check it out.
( The hope is that it is lagless. )
Please Back Old Sub Heal Mode
hm Tantric back :D
The game seems in good shape =o.
I thought that too! Since I got done moving, community has grown. 40 players at once is nuts.
In response to Najkel
Nope to much people gonna stal so its gonna stay this way
Br server is going to be hosted by me Victorcoelh. Zerok is working on a Brasilian version of COSAB.

Server Brasileiro tera eu como host Victorcoelh. O Zerok ta fazendo um COSAB Brasileiro.
when will v37
Being worked on still.
Game breaking Hidan bug. He doesn't lose health, and it crashes the server.

Log here: http://gyazo.com/099b83a6283cad92872a71a712ee8f6a
I don't know what caused it, only that it occurred.
Zerok As Been Notified And Run-times Already Sent
Cool, thanks.
I figured out the bug cus im genius.
Someone please ban Ninja Pokemon. He started attacking me when I tried to enter Sage Mode making me try all over. Then he teamkilled me because I was in Sage Mode as Jiraiya. Apparantly he thinks this is alright because he doesn't like Sage Mode. After that he starts attacking me again and teamkills me again. Please remove this shitstain from this nice game, as I've understood from many others that he does this regurarly.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115 116 117