ID:181826

I didn't know where to put this, But Ive been having some trouble with byond lately, When I get on my Pager and log in, it doesn't fully connect and stays offline on the home page, I cannot access any games and it is the same for everyone in my house, A friend has told me to restart my router, and although that IS a possibility it would be rather difficult since I do not have 24/7 access to my Router, Any tips?
BYOND Help has some useful articles on the topic and a decent support forum.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
same prob here,bruh, pager is down all together!
Everyone relax, It's the new update for 4.50. It's main purpose was to delete the cache or prevent it from getting flooded and to full. Ever since I downloaded it/and friends it hasn't worked. Some of my friends haven't and they are working fine. So It's around 95% the new update is the issue. If they post the 4.49 and tell everyone to redownload to resolve the issue. Everything SHOULD be fixed.
In response to Zewo
Such assumptions are rather dangerous.
You might, like in this case where your guess was plain out wrong, cause more trouble than it is worth.
In response to Master Koenorotto
Such assumptions, kid...SUCH updates. Coincidence yeah OK, right after it was downloaded it messed up. Everyone who DIDNT download it was perfectly fine. It's because the ISP of thier computers and the servers didn't work well together. So on even ends, it couldn't just be us.
In response to Zewo
You should really use thread view rather than message view. Message view just ends up with you making non sequitor posts, like the one you just made.
In response to Jeff8500
Obviously it works. So shush? Kthx.