Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
So the question is how do we stop this bastard from ruining everyones fun so the game stays up? And when the game gets dossed or whatever how long does it take to get back up?
Nah i got this, I unlocked EMS when i crushed my finger shit i'm OP.
-Shoves Madara down on a table- Then I shall transfur the Rinnegan. -Amaterasu'd-
In response to Crystal232
Crystal232 wrote:
-Shoves Madara down on a table- Then I shall transfur the Rinnegan. -Amaterasu'd-

Sounds like rape.
I'm bored.
Yup, it is kinda boring without slaping people to death, and yes, yes it does Shaz xD
this is such a nice game to play, you really dont know what you have until its gone.i miss you guys :(
smh... niggas be beefin over games
I think we need to make a new sidescroller like this one, possibly with more characters.
I like the idea of : NOD Eternal Memories (Naruto, One Piece and Dragon Ball Z) <<< so awesome or we can do the idea of Wngl...
In response to Wngl
Or keep the same game that has enough players.
Damit why is this game aways fucking down can they not find a 24/7 host? Im forced to play ncobs while im waiting
In response to SSK
SSK wrote:
Damit why is this game aways fucking down can they not find a 24/7 host? Im forced to play ncobs while im waiting

Clearly you're incapable of reading their server has been getting DDOS'd
In response to SSK
SSK wrote:

Read the previous comments before commenting, please.
The game has been doss'd 3 times in 2 days, and it's not working at the moment.

By the way, the idea of making a new sidescroller with "possibly" more characters wouldn't change anything, why remake a whole game with new characters if we don't get all the characters chosen per round? There's a game for that, but the characters lack a lot of jutsus and the graphics are lame..
I like this game XD
Lmfao.
Just to give a bigger character base for people to choose from and make it with better graphics then the game we know you're talking about.
What does DDOS'd mean?
In response to Wngl
Wngl wrote:
Just to give a bigger character base for people to choose from and make it with better graphics then the game we know you're talking about.

You realize they use icons from a actual Naruto Game?

You can't make those.
You can make them xD but you would have to be really talented,probably if your a spriter although it takes time.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68