Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Krozy (CORECommunity) is DDoSing the Game, that's the reason it's currently down, all the crashes are being done by him, so thank him his stupid actions, and tell him to get a life.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Krozy (CORECommunity) is DDoSing the Game, that's the reason it's currently down, all the crashes are being done by him, so thank him his stupid actions, and tell him to get a life.

Must feel good for a fucking loser like him, to DDOS a byond game. How fucking pathetic can you get. That's bottom of the barrel pathetic.
Also a friendly tip for anyone who in unaware- DO not skype with random strangers, skype is the easiest way to grab an IP address and DDoS someone. It's the most well known source of DDoSing.
Yea it was quite obvious the game was getting DDOESed
when will the game be back up wana play so bad :/
:'(
Oh, you have to be kidding, someone has way too much free time lol
:D
It's not really a matter of the kid ddosing has too much time on his hands, but I'd bet he's doing this because he was banned for something.

16 year old probably, bullied by people banned by admins for doing something bad
"Hey I'll DDOS these guys and show em"

He's probably reading the comments too, who knows he's probably crying because he realizes it didn't help the bully problem.

In reality most of these idiots do get caught since DDOS is a federal crime.

So too the person doing it, have fun. Keep doing it because when you get caught one day, and it will happen because you're not a smart person since ANYONE can DDOS, You won't be laughing.

DDOSing a BYOND game.. There is no lower point than that.
What's DDOSing? Why can't we start on a new game since this one is so faulty at the moment? FYI: I can't make a game.
oh wow so thats why , so the server was ddos'ed. damn bastard .
i remember this happened to a gamer named swifty , they got IP address through skype and ddos
DDOSing is basicly crashing the server in ill-will, i don't know what it stands for, but the most basic principle is still there lol
Lol no one ddoses cause being bullied,or banned that could be a reason,However some people do it for the fuck of it or dislike the game simply so therefore they DDOS it.
no one ddoses cause being bullied,or banned that could be a reason <- But.... you said no one does it so how can it be a reason xD -Shot for being an ass-
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
Lol no one ddoses cause being bullied,or banned that could be a reason,However some people do it for the fuck of it or dislike the game simply so therefore they DDOS it.

Krozy {CORECommunity / DragonDesend / Derek) is a known idiot on NEM, he's been trying to rip the game since years ago, he is also using an old source of NEM on his -original- (even though it isn't when it comes to programming) game. He's kinda pathetic, but that's how his brain works, he has no life, so we gotta deal with him...
Indeed,I saw that dragondescend dude making a sidescroller had NEM map.
How troublesome, did you try banning both his IP and Keys to atleast slow him, maybe even stop him, even code him to be unable to enter?
In response to Crystal232
Crystal232 wrote:
How troublesome, did you try banning both his IP and Keys to atleast slow him, maybe even stop him, even code him to be unable to enter?

That wouldn't stop him from DDOSing whoever is hosting the game, Server or an independent person. The fact of the matter is to figure a way to change IP ( usually changing servers ) and then staying away from said person. As I said before Skype is one of the easiest ways to DDOS someone. And by easy I mean a 13 year old can do it. No joke.

The best way to stop or make ddosing more difficult is to purchase a VPN, However those are expensive for the REALLY good ones.
Skype has nothing to do with this problem at all, you can easily check a server's ip when you join it through BYOND, it's not a big deal.

I've banned him a lot of times, he probably has more than a computer, and he can easily change his ip (anybody with an static ip can after restarting the router I believe, even I), and if anybody wondered, we got DDoS'd today again.. 3rd time on 2 days, this is annoying.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68