Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to Goku Volt
And nowwwwww...I'm done.

I can't play in a game when that's the type of response the user's get. Not even Moo Moo get's rascit taunts and issues like that, nor COSAB. If a GM is putting out that type of shit then I don't see why I should spend my time getting better at this game. If anyone has something to say to this, then please do. I really want to hear an answer.
I don't think charmar will be able to do anything ...
In response to Super3222
have fun?

Goku Volt doesn't include the rest of his troll chant that was going on before that mute.

and while 10 hours might have been slightly overboard, I didn't just mute him because he said hehehehe , I did it because throughout the whole game he had been going LOLOLOLOLOL hehehehehehe.

And when told to stop, he refused. I don't put up with bullshit, and neither should you.
Thats my son Doom.
He dont put up with BSSSSSS
In response to Doom2u
So why did you mute me 10 hours??? Why not 10 min??? and i didn't made any spam of Lolololol or heheheh
Right now most of the staff members can do anything they want. At the moment the main server up has no Owner to punish any of them, so they can run buck wild. Co-Owners *surely* can do whatever they want without punishment. I personally haven't been playing much because it seems pointless seeing as that server is going down as soon as the shell go down so I'm just getting used to this game not being here. Unless someone can save the future of it.

P.S.
Wasn't making this post to take anyone's side on what's going on above. Although, I do think Darkness-54 just gave the game a really bad image with his 'this game was always like this' response to Super3222, as if admins do what they please. To people new to this game, it's not like that at all, if you think someone abused you, you would speak to the owner and he handles it for you. Those logs Goku Volt posted didn't show the whole conversation, only made it to look bad. I'm not excusing some of the offensive things being said about Brazilian people that has been going on lately though.
Ok my only problem in this game is SamsaraSunset...
This part of the forum is for your opinions on the game itself not your thoughts on it's players.

Please respect that and use another section of the forum for such matters Goku Volt.
In response to Doom2u
Ok then thanks for clearing that up, I guess I'll stay.
So is this game shutdown for good?
In response to Wngl
shutdown? The server is still up. As far as updates are concerned that has yet to be figured out.
I agree with TheGreatEscape lol
I am going to be very honest. The admin-ship is getting a little out of control here. Supreme and Co Owners should maybe just try a little harder to try and keep the game stable. I don't mean to offend anyone but sometimes I just think you guys sit their and watch the chaos unfold. Doom, Or Mall can you please do something about it. The rest of the players would sincerely appreciate it.
The Moment EM left ,the game was ruined derps lol for now theres nothing anyone can do
Now only if EM came back.....
The admins on here really don't care, 10 consecutive messages and not a single response.
Chill.
In response to CORECommunity
messages about what? lol

there is a guide that should answer almost any problem. but if you have a real issue that you want to talk to an admin about, then send me a pager message.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68