Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
i think he is catching up on 35.1
cosab getting an update
... I somehow doubt that..., and those people are just sad needing to advertise on a game like this :/ if it were good, PEOPLE WOULD ALREADY PLAY IT
GET A LIFE YOU PEOPLE
even the best of games require advertisement =/
plz come try out this new naruto game called: Naruto Base byond://192.241.209.121:48393...connected ty for ur time ;)
In response to Starboyrichie
Starboyrichie wrote:
plz come try out this new naruto game called: Naruto Base byond://192.241.209.121:48393...connected ty for ur time ;)

... NO
:/
ban me for bitching? haha you aint nothing you suck at the game you suck at life what don't you suck at? failing? worthless nigger how they give a worthless nigger admin is a question i honestly don't know maybe u sucked some dick
Does yur rage ever end? Normally I would get yu unbanne, but yur pushing it soo far that no one even wants to hear yur name anymore
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Does yur rage ever end? Normally I would get yu unbanne, but yur pushing it soo far that no one even wants to hear yur name anymore

lookie say what u want in the end i was banned for breaking what rule? oh yea i 4got NO RULE pathetic when you can follow the rules and get banned just cuz ur disliked and hated
If a member is disliked by the community, it's common sense to just get rid of that member or otherwise the game would lose members. Just sayin'...
In response to Coolman1250
Coolman1250 wrote:
If a member is disliked by the community, it's common sense to just get rid of that member or otherwise the game would lose members. Just sayin'...

well if people being disliked are reason for getting rid of them i dislike you lets get them to ban you for not breaking a rule =/
In response to Dwice
Dwice showing his rage O_O.
Man please,you look pathetic.It is a damn game,that's it.There are A LOT of reasons of why you got banned.Now,leave the game quietly please.
*Gets a reply from Dwice's rage.*
who else agrees there needs to be a dbz version of this
Just released a Bleach version. Will sometime in the future work on a One Piece version. Then after that will work on a DBZ version.
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
Just released a Bleach version. Will sometime in the future work on a One Piece version. Then after that will work on a DBZ version.

Can you release a Fairy Tail version?Or even a Soul Eater version?

Server will be down for a lot of today. Rome 2 came out. Gonna be DLing for awhile.
Mine is back up for now.
In response to Narutogokuichigo4
tantric 1 plz let me get back on im sorry for team killing give me other chance

aww yat gunna abuse his powers and ban me for the entire version for no god dam fucking reason? i guess thats what happens when u refuse to let whores suck your dick they go ape shit... well yatdickhead shove ur ban up ur ass for being a worthless cunt
Page: 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117