Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
This game is absolutely amazing. Hands down the best Naruto game on byond. It offers a wide variety of characters from the Naruto series. The update is pretty cool. I love the new genin and chuunin maps and also the events behind them. The new wall jumping is a great addition to the game. It allows you to get out of sticky situations. The in game admins are all friendly and very funny. They keep the game flowing smoothly. My favorite in game activity/event is the tournament mode. Seriously guys check this game out hell its the only byond game i play anymore. If you want a great naruto experience where you get to play as one of your favorite characters and use your favorite jutsus to fight this is your game.
Let's see. . . Well, first, this game is worth a hundred reviews or so. I like it. I love it. It's absolutely, and most definitely fun. It is beautifully magnetising, and has it's effects on my internet dailytime. Whenever I dare get on BYOND, the first thing I'm reminded of is Naruto Eternal Memories, and what sort of improvement I'll undergo this time, what sort of experience I'll have this time-- I get the urge to play and learn from some of the exceptional players[names worth mentioning. Eternal Memories, Doom, Gepas, Akken, Deathmall, Etc.] I love everything about the update, the gaming situation seems a lot more reliable, and bugs aren't as frequent. I'll get better, I promise. I'm bad right now, but I'll continue to get better, and hopefully, just, get better. Right, so, I just hope this game will get better along with me. I know it will. I thank those that created this amazing sidescroller, and I give them the warmest of my applauds for programming one of the best PVP games I've ever seen in my life. An RPer like me wouldn't get so attracted to games like this, but no, Naruto: Eternal Memories is entirely different. In mention to the variety of characters and controls, they're smooth. Extremely smooth. The intensity of the recently-added exams is astounding, too. This game is perfect. It has room for improvement, but even so, it's perfect. It's a great game. A really great game. If anyone is ever reading this advertisement of a review, JOIN this game. It's amazing. Join it. Try it out, with me and everyone else. It's fun.
Best sidescroller naruto game ever.
best naruto i have EVER PLAYED i love playing on here and the owner and admins are fun to play with
Man oh man!!This game is freaking AWESOMEEEE!!!! Side scrolling Naruto game with all kinds of events and characters! You could play FFA, Akat vs leaf, Boss mode, tournaments, and much more!!! There is even gennin exams and chunnin exams!!. Come on now you can't beat that!! lol i really love this game its so addicting >.< And the best part about it is the GM's are constantly working on the game making it better!!! Im excited for next updates! Shoutout to: ETERNAL MEMORIES+ Darkness-54,Hebephile,youtopia,Samsara,Doom2,Hellokira,Akken ,Deathmall,sofo, and anyone else who i missed xD
This right here is for everyone to know that this is the most outstanding, well made, and explicit gaming style out within the byond world. Well, to be precise, this is the best side-scrolling game, nothing could beat this. I've been a customer on byond for a very long time now, and a customer like me never really gets a chance to play a game like this. I come from the RP (role-playing) world within the Byond community, and me, myself, is sorry to say this but, I'm officially hooked to this game. Literally, this game has a leash around my neck when I'm on my computer as if I was a dog. Every time I get on my computer I have the tab to this game always open and its just there as if its calling me. So, for those who don't play this game, you need to fix that and come and enjoy the experience I am having. Its great, and it already has supportive players who will without a doubt help you, and evidently, somehow, someway, the admins in the game are FANTASTIC. When do you ever hear of this, or should I say, see this? It's great, and I would recommend you and your friends to come join this surprising adventure that contains changes as in updates, admin considerations toward the people's ideas, and way more exciting, but gaming progression !

Eternal Memories is definitely, and without giving a second thought, is where it's at! So what you need to do is come join the improving progression with all of us.
Note* Best admins I know and that help are, Gepas, Eternal Memories (Owner), Deathamll, Akken, and a lot of others. I'm sorry if I didn't say your name, and if I didn't you're most likely NEW. Anyways, people please have fun with EM community.
Best game i played that takes skills
NEM has been the most fun i've had on my PC for the past 2 years it captures what i love most about naruto the combat, and without all that soppy stuff in the anime and manga just pure combat, theres also a lot of fun from the conversations between players, all the different game modes there are make the game even more interesting and when playing the normal team vs team mode you can really try and make a difference. EM has made each character to the highest quality so you could be the deciding factor to how the match will turn out, whether you're Tsunade, Pein, Naruto, Sasuke or Killer Bee. This is by far the best naruto game on the internet and the only reason i seem to bring myself to the computer to participate in the game and whatever it has for me. The admins that help the game also are very friendly and helpful when needed and EM himself has done nothing but give to the community of NEM and i'm happy to be apart of it. This nigga does everything he can for the players
Oh man, oh man. NEM is one of the best games, I have seen a lot of sidescroller games, actually I haven't. But the few I have seen, they're not very good. This one is..Oh man, it's really fun. I log on with my friends, and we all play a friendly battle, I love the characters, the unique jutsu, gameplay and everything. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Tsunade, Pein, ect. Whoever you are, you can use thier jutsu from the series, it's fun. I hope this game continues to update, best I've ever seen in a while.
.... It's nice
There's much to be said about NEM. Its an active game with a lot of opportunities towards players and admins. Like most side scroll games you don't expect much.(shitty admins, not enough chars and unbalanced). NEM Is different. It combines a unique system in which a player can learn, understand and adapt to their own unique style. When I was first alerted to this game a few years ago I hated it because I couldn't do much. I didn't have the patience to go through a full round and watch others be able to handle the same character as well as I wanted to. In just a few days I learned to use the characters I find to best fit my style(Itachi, Neji, Rock Lee, Pein, Tsunade, and Kin). Some of these characters are only majorly over powered by how you play. An example is when I use tsunade. I can keep my team alive by just healing at proper times and not fighting. I usually don't have to sacrifice myself. With that being said, Naruto Eternal Memories is a game worth playing. Were like a family. Even you Gepas. This game get my 5 star rating.
Yes.This game is Perfect :D
Oh my god NEM oh my god. I'm totalllly a fan. I love it with the portion of my heart that I keep for Paula Deen. AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD
Holy Shit, Niggas Going in.
Yeah, this game is pretty good. It's got a decent player base in number size and the community appears to be pretty friendly. Bugs are quickly fixed and updates made. The special game types provide a more diverse and fun experience for the player too. It's also quit newbie friendly, with a guide, help from players and staff member.
The game is great fun to play and the characters are great especially Neji and Hinata after updacie. Also well done is a mod of the exams. My question is why clones are locked?
so yeah its pretty decent, awesome graphics, prob best on byond to me, game play is pretty good, has tons of chars more than you will ven find on those shitty log trained ones, good community, theirs this nigga deathmall hes a fagget tho, kira literally a fagget, and eternal is LEad owner fagget, and then theirs me some random ass guy who is just fuckin amazing (im pretty putting my name their that I play is going to get like 1k+ player base) and so yeah its pretty boss, but I wish he would make Q run but hes lead fagget so he wont :/ but for the most part pretty good game to play, passes the time, you know when your bored with those fagget ass log trained same shit different day naruto games and bleach games, I wish he would expand and addd more animes tho but hes a naruto nerd so yeah o.o good luck try it out worth the try, plus compared to a lot of games on byond now has a decent player base, it does get laggy around 40+ players tho, but only if they are all active tho, so yeah hit me up on their ill be the one rampaging and pretending like I merk <3 laters
In response to Deathmall
Deathmall wrote:
Holy Shit, Niggas Going in.

bro you want us to say random ass shit like you fag muffin D:
nah we true to the point, your just a waste of time :D
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This game is the best Naruto game (sidescroller) you'll find so far on byond for A lot of action join this game Read the guide and start manipulating your controls to defeat your opponents with many updates Found on NEM you'll enjoy Doing Genin and chuunin Exam Getting higher and higher ranks allowing others to see your might at what rank you are and with easy controls you'll be able to defeat others in a matter of no times And fucking enjoy ur shit on this game as it is awesome not like others that lags this one is awesome
Page: 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68