Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
I msg'd 2 hosts to unban yu. Dont fuck up.

Yo the games down the host prob fucked up. q.q almost lvl capped q.q
love how i get host banned for using mizukage cuz some fucking retard goes "its banned" when its only oil clone and love how retards block tai with a jutsu absorb skill
Love how you bitch so much
In response to 1cez
1cez wrote:
Love how you bitch so much

love how ppl hate so much and get me banned cuz they obviously suck
In response to Dwice
To all Hosts, ban PowerWowTV if yu wish, since he has crashed servers after repeated warnings.
Jadomaster has banned PowerWoWTV due to: I won the Erections
ABUSE
Well yu did crash multiple servers.
In response to RedRamii
i agree with Ramii
In response to Reaper123456789
I second that.
Not only that, he's been accused for impersonating staff members
When I try to join the game I cannot see the game screen but I can hear the music, how do I fix this?
Thank you, this worked!
Welp, Ban Hokagenaruto, He host banned me for complaining when he kept bugging himself, and then when he announced "Stop complaining"I said make me and he host banned me. There's no rule that I cannot complain, so fuck off man.
Sounds like Hokagenaruto needs a nice big ban.
Message from host:
I have a reason to bitch ^_^

Banned by host:
Access denied.

Look, another abuser, man new host these days, all idiots. Welp, this time he told me to Shut up, and I was like, No. and then he was like "I will make you" then banned me. -scoff- kthxbai, leaving this to the authorities.
In response to TheOfficialMidknights
TheOfficialMidknights wrote:
There's no rule that I cannot complain, so fuck off man.

i love that line ._.

but woot @:
Orochimaru and Tobirama's Edo zombies shouldn't be as strong as Kabutomaru's zombies.
In response to Zen22
Zen22 wrote:
Orochimaru and Tobirama's Edo zombies shouldn't be as strong as Kabutomaru's zombies.

wrong the only reason hashi and tobirama was weak when oro summoned them is because he didnt master it, doesnt mean their pucnhing effects or nin dmg is effected...only the jutsus they can use
In response to Zen22
and also, Earth Rampart needs to be nerfed to shit. reason...its not even that damaging its only suppost to life the earth. so why does it do 75% dmg to a state 1 killer-b? .=.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115 116 117