Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Spam more. I dare you.
Off topic: Earring free stuff
All you gotta do is simply click on the user link and they get points for it.
You get your own referral links as well.
It's very simple just click the link and they get points
You can win variety of stuff like gift cards, game consoles, new iPad , etc
So be a friend click on this link for me
http://rewardgalaxy.com/?ref=321728
now that all the spam and stupid folks posted that unwanted advertisement... party! @:
In response to Coolcomes
Coolcomes wrote:
Off topic: Earring free stuff
All you gotta do is simply click on the user link and they get points for it.
You get your own referral links as well.
It's very simple just click the link and they get points
You can win variety of stuff like gift cards, game consoles, new iPad , etc
So be a friend click on this link for me
http://rewardgalaxy.com/?ref=321728

nonononono,click this one http://rewardgalaxy.com/?ref=553802

Some1 said if this happened I should report him so :

Jamie spawn killed on my server so I kicked him then removed the ban kick gave cuz his first offense was only a boot not even a ban then when I logged onto his server I was host banned with the reason "Bitch Please my server is better anyway".I don't want to get on his server but just reporting in case.
Yur not allowed to host boot for spawn killing.
Its not against the rules.
I'll ask him to remove yu
Unban me Distant, I was doing it for the lols, Sides you said boot not ban.
lol... so apperently this retard tantric thinks i crashed his server because he has a laggy server 24/7. can i get unbanned
In response to Yahiko iwuzaka
Yahiko iwuzaka wrote:
lol... so apperently this retard tantric thinks i crashed his server because he has a laggy server 24/7. can i get unbanned

You're a dumbass. You cloned my server after repeated host-announce lists of bans.

Try again.
In response to Yahiko iwuzaka
Yahiko iwuzaka wrote:

You nuked the only server online with an oil clone, hopefully you get a longass ban.
In response to Coolman1250
LOL if you're talking about Jamie's server no one gives a shit if anyone nukes it with oil clones. Jamie banned all mods on that server.
In fact, I'm told mods instructed people to bring them down.
Look. Mods; Admins are planning to take down Jamie.

John nuked Distant's server AND Tantric's server with a single Oil clone.
Tyren supporting Jamie, using banned characters, and threated or cussed at Zerok.
Jamie banned Mods, Admins, and Zerok without a pointed reason, made his own rules, unbanned everything in his server.
These people will be getting a code banned.
Remember Hosts. No one is allowed to host ban. Just go find an admin.
No need to make it so serious. Enjoy the game until we update ^^
Hopefully this wont happen again.
Jamie is just some random noob whos hosting and doesn't even know why we banned the things we banned. He himself banned Obito on his server.
Everything that was unbanned on Jamie's server (EMS Sasuke, Itachi, Oil Clone, Obito, Tobi etc), are now rebanned. Why? Because this retard realized why they were all banned in the first place.

What this means is that Jamie's server lost all of its unique qualities. It's exactly like the other servers...except with no mods. You guys decide if that's a good or bad thing
In response to Tantric1
hey dipshit i DONT use the clones and i dont play as the mizu and use his clones xD now stop being braindead litterally. if i HAD done something i woulda attempted to justify why i did it. but in this case i quite literally didnt do anything
It don't really matter now if he rebanned them theyre getting code banned still along with Johnsontre27 and no one will play their server once we update bitches will join the newly updated one
One does not simply update bitches.
One does simply updates version.
Im banned from all servers ....... The host banned me for no reason >.<
I msg'd 2 hosts to unban yu. Dont fuck up.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 116 117