Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Rente, Teen told me you were insulting me him a lot, and that you were telling him to give you ryo; we don't really like this (I don't how much you annoyed him though), I don't normally punish if it doesn't annoy me, but we're getting seriously tired of people asking for ryo / s-ranked ninjas, etc... I apologize for what happened, though.

By the way, you can't report a BYOND Game Admin / GM / Mod / Anything to BYOND, they have nothing to do with a game.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Rente, Teen told me you were insulting me him a lot, and that you were telling him to give you ryo; we don't really like this (I don't how much you annoyed him though), I don't normally punish if it doesn't annoy me, but we're getting seriously tired of people asking for ryo / s-ranked ninjas, etc... I apologize for what happened, though.

By the way, you can't report a BYOND Game Admin / GM / Mod / Anything to BYOND, they have nothing to do with a game.

Thats Right :D one player doesent make much of a difference

like i said.. just deal. be glad you didnt get banned.
I apologize too. Im sorry, I really was asking for ryo much, But I was just joking.

EM, Forgive me, I wasn't in a good mood.

I have to deal with it sometimes. I just wasn't in the mood, Since my grandmother died 3 days after that.

I'll say it once again, I'm sorry.
Hello Eternal Memories. You have a great game here going on and it has a lot of potential. One thing that could definitely improve your game is your GM's. They probably help you out a lot. But now I am starting to look at GM's in your game like cops. They are always right even when they are wrong. I've been muted for about 4 hour. For saying " Doom is scared of me that's why you ran away because I was about you kill you." What kind of bullshit is that? Just because he is a GM he doesn't have the right to abuse those fucking pretty little verbs you have given him. Maybe if your GM's Knew how to treat their players your Active members would increase a little bit more. -Thank you
In response to Nba baller247
Nba baller247 wrote:
Hello Eternal Memories. You have a great game here going on and it has a lot of potential. One thing that could definitely improve your game is your GM's. They probably help you out a lot. But now I am starting to look at GM's in your game like cops. They are always right even when they are wrong. I've been muted for about 4 hour. For saying " Doom is scared of me that's why you ran away because I was about you kill you." What kind of bullshit is that? Just because he is a GM he doesn't have the right to abuse those fucking pretty little verbs you have given him. Maybe if your GM's Knew how to treat their players your Active members would increase a little bit more. -Thank you

The Presidents of the Game get tired of being annoyed (or treated like if they weren't helping the game) by players, and from time to time they use their verbs incorrectly just because they were previously attacked by someone else with insults. I remember I muted you yesterday for complaining so much about the lag (which is clearly stated in the rules); however, I'll think about updating Mute so we have to choose the time a person is muted.
That's a pretty good idea on the mute update. I know your GM's are helping your game. That is why I try not to get on their nerves. I bet they work hard on trying to make the game better. But c'mon now, you should also add GM rules onto that list. They diserve some regulations too. Even if they are your friends they should not abuse their power in the game. Then again, me saying all this really isn't going to change a thing so im just gonna leave it at that. Thanks for your cooperation.
To any GM who see's this can I PLEASE be unmuted? I don't think that's to much to ask.
6 hours later I am still muted........Wtf?
Okay............I am still muted. @ Demonic Wing cuz he asked. Doom muted me. Now can I please be unmuted this is pissing me off.
i cant join the game help plz
well this game wont be up anytime soon...... blah
nvm i got it working thanks
will fooled me was connevting and it failed anyone can help me
In response to Luclight
The server crashed for the night. The shell owner should be up in a few more hours. Then the server will be back online.
Sorry about that, I forgot to pay the VPS and I had to buy it again today, hopefully nothing bad will happen, because the scores (ryo, kills, etc) are loaded through the HUB.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Lol, Nice.
what time will it be up again ?
I have got bad and good news:

- Bad news is that the server will be offline for some hours, I don't know yet if our saves will be wiped or not, I'm prepared for both cases though.

- Good news is that we'll keep our ryo, kills, kos, ninjas ko'd & rounds played (the characters you've used and the time played won't be kept), and we'll have many bug fixes.

I have to say that the new update will be simple, I'm just trying to fix some of the bugs, I didn't have much time these days to code anything good at all.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68