Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
...The anger is Extreme o.o
Lol
YES... feed me your HATE! >=D
Eternal You did a really good job on this game all that you have done.What else more could players want?The game is here and is running 24/7 Good Job for all your work and I really apreciate you working on this.
Inb4 Doom Bans all the whiners.
Why is the game down?
In response to Darkness-54
The shell server must have gone down, don't worry eternal should be awake soon. He'll put it back up shortly.
ALright apparently im a lier because Eternal is tooootally not online yet, and it's like 11 am for him. if he's anything like me (which I know he is) he will be awake in another hour or more. LoL
Doom i read your comment at around... 6 am. went back to sleep... 4 hours later. still down. nigga lied twice.
I went to sleep today at 3 a.m., and I woke up at 12 a.m., I was exhausted and the servers are now online, sorry about that. I wonder why are the servers crashing.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
I went to sleep today at 3 a.m., and I woke up at 12 a.m., I was exhausted and the servers are now online, sorry about that. I wonder why are the servers crashing.

Don't overwork yourself bud you already do alot as it is e.e
Niggas Chill.
Hey DMall.
What reason was I banned? In the middle of a game then d/c...
Hello, I'd like to report this abusive president there. His name is TeenGogeta, He muted me and booted me because I said 'At least I didn't run. You kept running when we were doing 2v1.' And here's the screenshot. I tried to mute avoid to tell him that he's abusing, And EM. Talking to you, If you don't care, I can report to BYOND. At least tell him not to do it again, Because I was muted for a whole day.

So here's actually what happened : I was teaming up with Sasuke to beat him, He went hinata. He said "Noobs", Then he killed Sasuke. He then said "You're dead Tayuya" or crap like that. We fought and I lost, And then I said I didn't run and he muted me then booted me. I can report to BYOND, though, If you don't at least tell him not to do it again.

Also, If you blame me because I insulted, He insulted first. He called me a pussy as you can see in the SS.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/RentayZ/ GogetaAbuse_zps40a5e264.png

Just a note, I noticed that all staff members spam announce all day, And mute/boot for no reason. If that's the case, Why not give every player staff verbs? So they can mute/boot each other and spam announce?
I like this game and all. I can buy for this game many things, I JUST HATE abuse. I actually like Gogeta, But he's being a noob now.
TeenGogeta was one of my best EM friends, I just lost interest in this game.
I wouldn't report to BYOND, Simply because EM didn't do anything.
Rente chill man, it's just a game...Yes sometimes Teen abuses and shit but just deal with it. He's english wat do u expect ;D
Rente just deal... We are in the era of now admins can do whatever they like. Be greatful u didnt get randomly banned like hebe did for insulting teen. ofc he started that too.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68