Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Reformist
Reformist wrote:
Why are there classes? The biggest thing about SAO was the ability to do any skill at any time. Classes restrict that. :\

Also, is the logout switch spam really needed? I just pressed F1 and File/Quit because it was annoying.

Haha!

Ok, serious time.

I've explained this many times before however I will again. Classes do not restrict in this game. Possibly tomorrow, I will update the game and prove the usefulness of classes.

The reason for classes is to just give an adv in one stat when you start. However once I update, you'll be able to use other skills from different classes and what not.
well some houses take you to black screen randomly and the auto save spamming makes lag, btw i does not save and i lost my 25 lvs T;T okay..
oh btw i'm an beta
it said i saved it but cant load back
I HAVE BLACKSCREEN FOR 6TH TIME NOW D:<
Kinda ragging right now everytime i relog i facking get blackscreen and unable to do shit but to remake D:, I "SAVE" everytime but MEEHHHHHHH.
Sorry, we're fixing that issue.

Besides, its best to remake since I'm probably adding in skills today.
In response to Kboy33
adding skills tody? :D amen! but dont over work ya self :p only add like 3 or 2 per class XD
waiting :D
I LOST MY FRIKEN SAVE SOMEHOW I REACHED LEVEL 100 DAMN IT!
I wont let me log in
it wont let me log in
games not up and kikoro save is buged.
Game is up. I've left it closed since I'm updating.

It's best to not level since I'm adding new things and we'll have to wipe anyway.
At what time will the game come up?
. . . I'm going to die. A SAO game on Byond that's in English!? When is it coming back up, I can't log in?
In response to TheGreatEscape
its already ups its just going through some updates and bug fixes mabye tomorrow.
It's not up for me.. Whenever I try to connect it says Connection Failed.
In response to BluEXWarrior
BluEXWarrior wrote:
Game is up. I've left it closed since I'm updating.

It's best to not level since I'm adding new things and we'll have to wipe anyway.

Why not just let people play, despite the wipe?
Sure, but if anyone complains (about losing their save), IDC.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53