Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Man connection just died b4 is aved again >:/
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
However the main reason I made it so they have to cook to make potions, is so that people who do not and wont try it, have to and might find a liking in it. Of course in the future this will change, but atm I'm tired from working since I got up (8 hours now of working on SAO)

The reason you don't see the herbs is because they delete after 10 seconds, however I miscoded it. I fixed that around 2 days ago. Should be in the update. For the herb crushing, it tells you what you need.

Hey, that's a really nice idea that you HAVE to make them, it would also improve the merchant system when it would be in, right?
Guys I walk really slow and all of the actions in game are super slow... what should I do???
In response to Ssj999feat
well for walking slow all you have to do is rest but i have no idea how yet XD
MAN THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I AHVE TO REMAKE/ RELEVEL >:/
Hey Kboy, not really good news : I have a black screen again :/

-Hyoubu Kyousuke
um there are no monsters :/
You thanked yourself in the special thanks. Derp. :\
In response to Reformist
Reformist wrote:
You thanked yourself in the special thanks. Derp. :\

SHUSH! They'll never know <(0_0)>
Cuz I'm a genius, I think I accidentally closed the world -.-" Sorry ._. Tryna get the host
o.e I was wondering what was taking so long just to reboot xD
wow........ i had to reboot my computer, it took forever and now the game is down...........
lol its not the end of the world calm down... it will be back up
But the boars are back wright?
Pfft. Boars. Who needs boars when you stand at the gate all day?
I'm temp hosting it's back up with some new updates it seems.
o.e I can't connect.
In response to Abuzak
Abuzak wrote:

I have a paralyzed thing at the right of my hp bar. I wanna play the most awesome byond game ever but it wont let me! ;(
In response to Ssj999feat
Ssj999feat wrote:
Abuzak wrote:

I have a paralyzed thing at the right of my hp bar. I wanna play the most awesome byond game ever but it wont let me! ;(

We all have that, as far as I can tell. o.e Using the crystal doesn't get rid of it, but you can still play with it.
Why are there classes? The biggest thing about SAO was the ability to do any skill at any time. Classes restrict that. :\

Also, is the logout switch spam really needed? I just pressed F1 and File/Quit because it was annoying.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53