Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Yes today's "beta test" was amazing experience of whats to come im sorry for the people who missed it :( but ITS YOUR FAULT U MISSED IT SUCKERZ!!!!!!! hahahhahhaha!!!!!
Abuzak, its not like i even knew about this game until two days ago, its not like ive had a chance to even get online, not that im making excuses for why i wasn't able to register on forums etc but yea irl took over for me and byond had to take a step back.

to be honest the most annoying thing about not being able to get in game isn't that its for certain players only, its the fact that someone who is so immature such as you (who claims to have been in game but the "no players" on overview says otherwise) tried to brag about something we'll eventually get to join in with.
How do i become a Beta Tester?
You can't now. However I'm going to disable alpha mode for now and let everyone play, now that I'm awake.

I'm trying to fix the main bugs and make the game a lot funner.
In response to Kboy33
:O you say let everyone play but how are we gonna play?
now it just says connection failed.. xD idk whats going wrong but i cant access the game, probably like so many others..
You cant join it atm its still going through some tiny bug fixes and updates he will post when you are able to join.
In response to KamizuraKun
Atully u post that comment wayyy after me along with the other "9" players where in the game so if u had got on a few hours earlier u would have seen that players where in the game.
Abuzak, either way you didnt need to be such a child about getting on before someone else, and yes.. 20 minutes later is so obviously "wayyy after me" as you so badly put it.

Show a little maturity, being on the internet does not qualify for someone to act like a child.

Now sit down and shut up, im not here to argue with you. Im here to support the game
I was just jokeing D:
well sorry, but since 99% of the internet actually act that way for real Abuzak, its a lot harder to really know whats a joke and what isnt

either way im really looking forward to the game, the anime was epic, still no word on if there's any safe zones like in the anime.
tell about it but mostly its just "Byonders"
look forward to seeing a lot of people in game, im not 100% RP myself, but i dont plan on PvPing a lot/or at all
well Kboy said action ar straight pvp but talking is RP if u want as for me lol i dont really like RP but i love the pvp side.
lol i hope your not one of those people who just kill others for fun even if theres no chance of them winning against you.

tbh in too many games its things like that which can ruin a game for many people..
Nah i only attack when provoked
good, its not so bad in games where the only thing someone will lose is money, but personally i hope no one just kills for fun.. it wouldnt be fun to remake several times cause someone continually kills on sight
Lol im just planning to start a Knight Guild :)
haha nice, i might join a guild, or i might just stick to being in a duo/trio.. or i might just live a quiet life on one of the lower floors.. thats what i love about SAO.. theres a lot of possibilities for players
Lol yesterday i was like Dibs on the name "Knights Of Blood Oath" XD fav guild in the show.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53