Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Yay... Atlast I joined COSAB. I joined it by using Antonio's server :o and now I know that I can play COSAB on otherz serverz :D but still QQ Can't join the shell becuz it get stuck at Connecting....
Im having the same problem as Akibthesaiyan ive been trying to play for 2 days its still stuck at connecting its never done this before so idk hope it gets fixed soon.
It makes no sense for Sasuke to get EMS from Kakashi, Kakashi's got only one sharingan lol. Same goes for Obito. He can't get it from Oro Sasuke, because Oro Sasuke doesn't have MS, EMS only works by taking MS eyes. Meaning, the only options would be I guess Itachi or Madara.
No update. Is everything ok Zerok? You stopped coming on skype as well.
Join ma server for cookies...
and check if u guys can join it aswell!
In response to Pheonix lord1
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
and falcon
a phew things
sasuke doesnt have the ability to seal
itachi found the totsuka blade and yata mirror. once he died it was lost for ever unless they can bring him back and sasuke takes it which is highly unbelievable

Sasuke got totsuka blade.....

In response to Shanal
Shanal wrote:
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
and falcon
a phew things
sasuke doesnt have the ability to seal
itachi found the totsuka blade and yata mirror. once he died it was lost for ever unless they can bring him back and sasuke takes it which is highly unbelievable

Sasuke got totsuka blade.....
Sword of Kagutsuchi=/=Totsuka Blade
Sasuke has the Totsuka blade?...I've never seen him use it :/
Sasuke does NOT have Totsuka Blade, he has an Amat blade
In response to DiedSoul
Madara already have EMS and Rinnengan over Anime/Manga.
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
No update. Is everything ok Zerok? You stopped coming on skype as well.

What just happened?
Players... This is a message for you from me..

Admins won't care about you as long as you follow this so called...

Sasuke does not have totsuka blade...

funny post unknow and...

I think sasuke should be able to obtain ems only by taking the eyes of an uchiha who already happened to obtain MS or EMS...

Oh yes im the 1st one to post on 60th forum page.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
Players... This is a message for you from me..

Admins won't care about you as long as you follow this so called...

Correction it would be 'As long if you follow' then the picture not this you could of said 'As long as you follow the so called... I was Just bored so i corrected you sorry if it offends you
As long if you follow? Really?
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
Sasuke does not have totsuka blade...

funny post unknow and...

I think sasuke should be able to obtain ems only by taking the eyes of an uchiha who already happened to obtain MS or EMS...

Oh yes im the 1st one to post on 60th forum page.

I agree
Hello young derplings,I made a YT channel dedicated to naruto gameplays & COSAB as well(http://www.youtube.com/user/Crakenguy) :D
I Have 1 Question Hm..,If White Snake Oro Beat Mangekyou Sasuke And Oro Become Mangekyou Sasuke Can Orochimaru (As Mangekyou Sasuke) Steal The REAL Mangekyou Sasuke's Eyes Or Any Other Uchihas Eyes?
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
I Have 1 Question Hm..,If White Snake Oro Beat Mangekyou Sasuke And Oro Become Mangekyou Sasuke Can Orochimaru (As Mangekyou Sasuke) Steal The REAL Mangekyou Sasuke's Eyes Or Any Other Uchihas Eyes?

who knows... most likely he will if its a jutsu and not an"extra jutsu" nah mean?
HEEELLLL NO.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116 117