Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I only said that because yu were getting too much positive attention.Everything I said was bs I made on the spot. #Hater
And to everyone insulting Ashley. I shall abuse on yu ingame :)
Heartstrike all will be forgiven if you let me kill you in game... gets me off
In response to Heartstrike
Heartstrike wrote:
RedRamii wrote:
Tbh Heart is too abusive for my taste. She's too rude to the players, criticises players on their mistakes, and mutes when spoken back to. She needs to be removed and I'll throw a bitchfit like Dwice if she isn't.

Partial troll is still troll.

Regardless, I don't mute every person that talks back. I mute the people I know will spam the chat with insults. #2 In the past week I think there was one time when I insulted a player, and it was the incident with tyren...sooo..Your points not really that valid. If you had recent screenshots of me insulting people 24/7 i'd say okay. But no. Recently that's not how I have been. Maybe at one point a long time ago, but recently I haven't been rude/insulted players. Let's base it on now and not what you remember selectively from the past. Right now I don't abuse, and if I ever insult a player now it's in a playful/jokingly way. So ramii get over yourself. I'm not going anywhere based on my current performance there is no need to strip/remove me.

Did you guise know.. She speaks like Ashley?
In response to ANNOME
ANNOME wrote:
Wtf you talking about bro.
Lmao

In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
I only said that because yu were getting too much positive attention.Everything I said was bs I made on the spot. #Hater
And to everyone insulting Ashley. I shall abuse on yu ingame :)

ujustmad u has no tits.

Oh and Ashley sucks.
this is my idea for an EMS sasuke. some people are gonna disagree a hella lot with this but meh.

EMS sasuke would be on the hero side.
Stats:
Taijutsu:Average
Ninjutsu:High
Genjutsu:Average
Rfx:Average
Speed:High
Hp:High/average
Chakra:high
stamina:High

Moves:
1:Chidori
2:Chidori Current(if used on water it will effect the whole area)
3:Chidori Sharp Spear
4:Demonic Illusion:Shackling Stakes
5:Fire Stlye:Dragon Fire Release(the kirin one)
6:Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
7:Fire Style Pheonix Flower
8:Sharingan
9:Sharingan Fear(Basic Sharingan Freeze)
10:Windmill

11:Peregrine Falcon Drop(Like lotus, only weaker and doesnt slow down movement for either targets(also the user isnt wrapped in wraps)

12:Susano Ascend(4 stages, Bones. the user will take a little less damage then he normally would, Chasis. the user will take no damage. Full(the bow one) no damge and will be able to shot arrows. Complete Susano, no damage and drains chakra a lot faster.

0: susano Flame Shield(drains chakra the longer it is on) anything that touches this shield(charecters) will get amat on them and will do what it does obv.

Q:Susanoo Kagutsuchi(the user smashes anyone within range with the amat sword dealing damage and getting amat on them, long ass cool down)

W: Amatarasu

E: Extinguish Amatarasu
Bruh,I Think The Stats R Too High And Needs To BE More Jutsus Like As Zerok Said.Sasuke Will Need To Face A Dead Mangekyou Sharingan User And BEcome EMS Himself.Plus Zerok Sais He Will Give Jutsus Like Amaterasu Sword For Example.
ok so to get ems sasuke the user would have to take eyes from a dead itachi.
if that itachi is revived he will be blind wouldnt that be better?
In response to Pheonix lord1
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
this is my idea for an EMS sasuke. some people are gonna disagree a hella lot with this but meh.

EMS sasuke would be on the hero side.
Stats:
Taijutsu:Average
Ninjutsu:High
Genjutsu:Average
Rfx:Average
Speed:High
Hp:High/average
Chakra:high
stamina:High

Moves:
1:Chidori
2:Chidori Current(if used on water it will effect the whole area)
3:Chidori Sharp Spear
4:Demonic Illusion:Shackling Stakes
5:Fire Stlye:Dragon Fire Release(the kirin one)
6:Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
7:Fire Style Pheonix Flower
8:Sharingan
9:Sharingan Fear(Basic Sharingan Freeze)
10:Windmill

11:Peregrine Falcon Drop(Like lotus, only weaker and doesnt slow down movement for either targets(also the user isnt wrapped in wraps)

12:Susano Ascend(4 stages, Bones. the user will take a little less damage then he normally would, Chasis. the user will take no damage. Full(the bow one) no damge and will be able to shot arrows. Complete Susano, no damage and drains chakra a lot faster.

0: susano Flame Shield(drains chakra the longer it is on) anything that touches this shield(charecters) will get amat on them and will do what it does obv.

Q:Susanoo Kagutsuchi(the user smashes anyone within range with the amat sword dealing damage and getting amat on them, long ass cool down)

W: Amatarasu

E: Extinguish Amatarasu

Falcon drop is the shit young Sasuke used and it's also an anime-only thing. And Sasuke's susano got that sealing sword (Cant remember name) and Amaterasu orb. Sasuke's susano must seal if he will meele bitches like Itachi's and he should be able to throw amaterasu like they are shuriken because of amaterasu orb. I like Susano flame Shield tho. And Amaterasu need a buff .-.
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Bruh,I Think The Stats R Too High And Needs To BE More Jutsus Like As Zerok Said.Sasuke Will Need To Face A Dead Mangekyou Sharingan User And BEcome EMS Himself.Plus Zerok Sais He Will Give Jutsus Like Amaterasu Sword For Example.

So, Sasuke can activate EMS by taking Itachi's or kakashi's eyes. Hmm..

In response to Shanal
Shanal wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:

The only question is,will zerok make it so if sasuke stole someone's eyes will that person be blind?Or to make it that someone has to take that eye from sasuke first so they cannot be blind?

and falcon
a phew things
sasuke doesnt have the ability to seal
itachi found the totsuka blade and yata mirror. once he died it was lost for ever unless they can bring him back and sasuke takes it which is highly unbelievable
shanal* o.o
Hey, Can we ban Andres412210 now?

Picking a banned character multiple times and Ramii warned him twice too.
Next time I'm on and he's on he is banned.
In response to Shanal
Shanal wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:

Itachi stated in the Anime/Manga: The Uchihas killed their friends for power then stole their brothers' eyes to make it last forever.

In other words it HAS to be Itachi.
Heartstrike wrote:

Leave him alone for now.. Our bans are fucked and it'll be over a version if yu do. He doesnt understand english, next time yu see him use a translator and talk to him. Or I will if I see him.
It was never stated it HAD to be your brother. For the games sake it should allow any uchiha's eye implant to get EMS, dont wanna make it too hard.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
It was never stated it HAD to be your brother. For the games sake it should allow any uchiha's eye implant to get EMS, dont wanna make it too hard.

You just said it, an UCHIHA. Shanal said Kakashi and as far as i know he's a Hatake. Maybe it would work on Madara idk.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Heartstrike wrote:

Leave him alone for now.. Our bans are fucked and it'll be over a version if yu do. He doesnt understand english, next time yu see him use a translator and talk to him. Or I will if I see him.

What Language?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117