Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I blame...
Masashi Kishimoto
In response to Gohan225
Gohan225 wrote:
I blame...
Potatoes.

Fuck you.
Obv. Heart was being cruel to players, and muting people who finds it bothersome or annoying without warning. Heart is just being herself. I have not seen Heart liking another player, instead mistreats them.

I blame...
No one.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
Obv. Heart was being cruel to players, and muting people who finds it bothersome or annoying without warning. Heart is just being herself. I have not seen Heart liking another player, instead mistreats them.

I blame...
No one.

So what will you do if i call you:
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
None stop? yeah, she kinda has a point.
I blame Susano spam o.o
calm down and eat a snicker
i agree with soul
Thanks for the support people. I just wish people would let me use a verb without screaming abuse. Or insulting me in feminist ways. You don't need to solo me out and insult me based on the fact i'm a female.
In response to Heartstrike
Heartstrike wrote:
Thanks for the support people. I just wish people would let me use a verb without screaming abuse. Or insulting me in feminist ways. You don't need to solo me out and insult me based on the fact i'm a female.

Being the only female mod in the community. You know how that is.
Tbh Heart is too abusive for my taste. She's too rude to the players, criticises players on their mistakes, and mutes when spoken back to. She needs to be removed and I'll throw a bitchfit like Dwice if she isn't.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Tbh Heart is too abusive for my taste. She's too rude to the players, criticises players on their mistakes, and mutes when spoken back to. She needs to be removed and I'll throw a bitchfit like Dwice if she isn't.

Well she does do all that and it is "Hard" If you really care about what internet people say lmfao. Get some friends and stop caring so much if you always get like this tbh o-o. If this happened on any other game you would have been removed @Heart. Zerok giving you so many chances.
In response to RedRamii
Being a female is and isn't hard for some. She could turn into Ashley_Laww and don't give a single fuck lol.
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
Being a female is and isn't hard for some. She could turn into Ashley_Laww and don't give a single fuck lol.

YES PLOX! I love Ashley <3
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:

Oh gawd fuck Ashley. Idgaf how heart but but fuck Ashley

In response to RedRamii
The fuck
Fuck Ashley she was a fricking troll
In response to Math of the Potato
Math of the Potato wrote:
Gohan225 wrote:
I blame...
Potatoes.

Fuck you.

I love you too bby.
Annome,Craken has already solved the problem.its just minato tried to kill oro but hit u so its accidentall.After that you got revived and tked minato purpossly.So tsu tried to stop you and instead you tk tsu with that exploding jutsu.And No,They Only Tked Accidentally,Unlike you Tking purposely ^.^.
Wtf you talking about bro.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:

Partial troll is still troll.

Regardless, I don't mute every person that talks back. I mute the people I know will spam the chat with insults. #2 In the past week I think there was one time when I insulted a player, and it was the incident with tyren...sooo..Your points not really that valid. If you had recent screenshots of me insulting people 24/7 i'd say okay. But no. Recently that's not how I have been. Maybe at one point a long time ago, but recently I haven't been rude/insulted players. Let's base it on now and not what you remember selectively from the past. Right now I don't abuse, and if I ever insult a player now it's in a playful/jokingly way. So ramii get over yourself. I'm not going anywhere based on my current performance there is no need to strip/remove me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 116 117