Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I just notice how Quay randomly Joins the convo :D when tf are you on -_-
Quay, please leave. Thank you.

Note to Zerok : This is SPARTA!

Note to myself : Why are we passing notes?

Note to Moh_hassan : Quay just loves to interrupt us.

Note to Quay : I took yo KFC.

Note to Public : Stap with the bitch. Stap with Complaining.
FOOL YA FOOL!
Sooooo I can't even get past connecting. -_-
Soooooooooo they not letting real niggas play naruto anymore? im stuck at connecting...
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:

In response to UnknownMurder
he was happy, then surprised/sad/angry
I'm having the same problem, can't get past connecting
Lighten it up on my end? Yo, as long as I'm not spamming chat like the idiots you let constantly flood chat with empty space for 10 minutes straight, then you can't mute me ya' cunt. I got mad at you for bitching about us for losing to Hashirama/Hiruzen Earth Rampart spam and called you a cunt. I didn't even get a second sentence out before I was muted so don't even start. And yeah, I have a lot to say when someone insults me for no god damn reason, especially a hypocritical, hoity toity bitch like yourself, Heartstrike. You want me to calm down? Get Kaiba to fix the stupid shit that people constantly abuse and stop throwing bricks from glass houses.
Yeah I'm having the same problem I can't connect to the game sadly :/
Lol,I Had That Problem Too,But I Spammed "Play Now" Untill I Can Connect But Nothing.So I Finally Decided To Download The New Byond Version And Play Now From Pager.
In response to DiedSoul
DiedSoul wrote:
Akibthesaiyan wrote:
OMG I can't join the game Idk why.... It says Connecting... and nothing else I waited for 30 mins and still nothing happened can anyone please help me?! I aswell Downloaded the older version and checked and still nothing happened.

For me that "Is it your first time playing" thing appears and when i click yes/no nothing happens but i still hear the music. Been four days now. I re-installed BYOND and it didn't work. And now i have no idea what to do.

Meh, Soul just leave it open untill hourly reboot and it'll be fixed.

yo why didn't they add in torune fuck idk how to spell it and Foo in the game :l
I still can't join COSAB can anyone please help me?!
In response to Akibthesaiyan
Wait for hourly bug fresh.
Or
http://www.byond.com/download/build/498/
Old byond.
I'd like to apologize to HeartStrike because i'v been a dick to her for no real reason and that's not really me. She didn't do anything wrong as far as i know, why is she getting all the hate? (if you're going to respond to this message, if you say something like "Because she's a bitch" then your reply is not worth reading)

I'm just saying, we all can be friends, right? except Quay. Because he's a nigga with Sonic the Hedgehog as his avatar instead of KFC.

*EDIT*
You know i love you Quay. It's all fun.

And a question to everyone: y u no lrn2be nice. It's really as easy as being an asshole. You should try it.
mm Kfc
I blame the fatass cat for Heart's problems.
I blame...
Potatoes.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 116 117