Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
the fuck nagatos not an uchiha
and theres no rule that stops him from doing it
Fake account.
Really? I thought it was real :(
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Really? I thought it was real :(

Its just as real as my vagina meaning its fake
Hey, you need to teach your mods some fucking rules. Heartstrike came onto the server, got ownt, and started calling his team and my team a bunch of bads, claiming heroes had all the good players, when the reality was Hashirama and Hiruzen were spamming OP rampart and prison combos to keep everyone else locked up. Regardless of that, Heartstrike insulted us so I insulted -her- back calling her an idiot and before I could justify my point, I was muted. Why was I muted? Because she "doesn't want to be insulted by twelve year olds." Now that's all well and good, but if I've learned anything in my 20+ years of life, you don't throw stones from a glass house. So you need to teach her to calm her tits and stop being an abusive, hypocritical bitch.
In response to Nosley
Nosley wrote:
Hey, you need to teach your mods some fucking rules. Heartstrike came onto the server, got ownt, and started calling his team and my team a bunch of bads, claiming heroes had all the good players, when the reality was Hashirama and Hiruzen were spamming OP rampart and prison combos to keep everyone else locked up. Regardless of that, Heartstrike insulted us so I insulted -her- back calling her an idiot and before I could justify my point, I was muted. Why was I muted? Because she "doesn't want to be insulted by twelve year olds." Now that's all well and good, but if I've learned anything in my 20+ years of life, you don't throw stones from a glass house. So you need to teach her to calm her tits and stop being an abusive, hypocritical bitch.

Villains had like one person alive..akat had one. I would say the vills/akat were being pretty bad. Regardless, theres a difference from calling someone bad, and calling someone a fucking cunt. This isn't the first time you've insulted me. Literally you do it all the time, normally I'd warn you. But you constantly insult me. I don't have time to sit here and let the chat be flooded by your insults. So I mute you. To contain the spam that I know you will unleash, the spam of insults. Next time if you disagree with me, rather than calling me a fucking cunt over and over. Maybe you should politely say something.

EDIT: Also you didn't just say "your an idiot" You added quite a bit of flavorful text into it. So don't lighten your end of the story. This all could have been prevented if you had a sassy gay friend.
Were not allowed to mute based on on insults thrown at us. Since if a normal player is insulted, they cant do anything, and neither should we, unless its dwice lol.
Avoid muting for personal reasons, but go ahead and mute if they spam chat/insult other players continuously.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Were not allowed to mute based on on insults thrown at us. Since if a normal player is insulted, they cant do anything, and neither should we, unless its dwice lol.
Avoid muting for personal reasons, but go ahead and mute if they spam chat/insult other players continuously.

That's exactly what i told her, unless it's spam don't mute, seriously. What do you even expect when you call a dead person on COSAB bad? a hug?. So she basically insults people and expect them to not say anything about it and if they do they get muted. Oh well, classic HeartStrike much?
In response to DiedSoul
DiedSoul wrote:
RedRamii wrote:

That's exactly what i told her, unless it's spam don't mute, seriously. What do you even expect when you call a dead person on COSAB bad? a hug?. So she basically insults people and expect them to not say anything about it and if they do they get muted. Oh well, classic HeartStrike much?

Me doing it once doesn't mean I always do it. And it's not the first time he's insulted me. Normally he makes a long ass chat spam filled with insults type deal. So in anticipation I muted him so he wouldn't. It wasn't just this incidence.
Nah you always do it. Especially to black people. I think she's racist.
In response to DiedSoul

RedRamii wrote:
unless its dwice lol.

UNLESSS...... IT's DWICE.

(You forgot NarutoHeroMMaster.)

To Nosley:
I myself have witnessed and received your "colorful" language on numerous occassions and I'm going to have to believe Heartstrike in the fact that you most likely said a lot more than "you're an idiot." My moderators shouldn't be muting simply for being insulted. However, it is their duty to filter the chat, and I have seen it necessary to mute you in the past.

To Heartstrike:
I keep seeing and hearing of people who complain about your moderating. A week hasn't ever passed without someone demanding I remove your position or "do something about that bitch." You seem to be the least liked moderator currently, and that's not due to your previous reasoning. Try and ease up on taking action. It's not always necessary. DiedSoul's outlook on your moderating is also, to an extent, valid.

To DiedSoul:
You're a bitch.
Lol To Quay : Get me Kfc
HeartStrike Is A Mod?Wow I Never Knew That
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
Nah you always do it. Especially to black people. I think she's racist.

Poor niggas.. :(
OMG I can't join the game Idk why.... It says Connecting... and nothing else I waited for 30 mins and still nothing happened can anyone please help me?! I aswell Downloaded the older version and checked and still nothing happened.
In response to Akibthesaiyan
Akibthesaiyan wrote:
OMG I can't join the game Idk why.... It says Connecting... and nothing else I waited for 30 mins and still nothing happened can anyone please help me?! I aswell Downloaded the older version and checked and still nothing happened.

For me that "Is it your first time playing" thing appears and when i click yes/no nothing happens but i still hear the music. Been four days now. I re-installed BYOND and it didn't work. And now i have no idea what to do.
In response to Dodom123
Jokury made it. STALLING TIMUH!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 116 117