In response to Oral123
Oral123 wrote:
Why did the developers change the pager outlook so much the new color is a monstrosity, should have just kept the same look and feel and just implement new tabs for the extra things, I'm very displeased, please fix this, have a site-wide vote held to see if the majority rules.

no
I salute you good citizen. I will make sure your donation is not wasted, for I have supported Byond for years, and will keep on supporting it.

Thank you.
I see, meh, looks like I might get a membership even though I only play a couple times a month if even, or donate.
In response to Oral123
Awesome, we need more people like yourself!
SWEET!
not openning dfo rm me
You can gift me a membership if youd like Fireking xD
Teka123 and I are membership gifting kings, but that does not mean beg for em o.o
It's not a gift if you ask for it :D
lol XD
I agree, begging isn't a gift. It's been a while since I've bought one, but that was only due to my lack of time play. I'd buy one now, but I need the money I do have on more important things. To the ones they did reward a membership, be greatful, I must say. I know I would, which I'm sure you are, but begging for it, don't do that.
where do you even down load it, it keeps sending me to a stupid ass reward page
Well I know I posted recently about memberships being a pain for devs (being unable to make new hubs etc) but I did intend to purchase a membership, and will certainly do so now.

Hope it helps.
In response to Knivelord
For the people who want to use the build before the new stuffs (until any issues or errors are fixed up) go to http://www.byond.com/download/build/ and scroll down to 498. Than click 498.1148_byond.exe.
The ads give some people something to watch if the game is still downloading :D Relogging is a different story though.
It's quite understandable that the byond creators of course has to profit form this to ensure the site will stay up, and financially wise struggling and running a website is infact a heavy burden but fun at the end of the day we can all agree, BUT alot of my friends have deleted byond never to return due to the whole aspect of having to be a member to wright each other messages and have infact turned away from it and only chat on facebook now and they even quit playing byonds games, I just ask that if financial things get better can we have our free messaging back, nothing more.....
Just to be clear, the money involved in keeping the site running and servers going is very small compared to actually paying a full time programmer to understand how the code works, support the code, fix the bugs, add features.

The moderators aren't paid and are volunteers. It's the best BYOND can do for now until they can pay a programmer to even support the application. Then, maybe they can afford moderators or something. But they're struggling just to pay a programmer.
We still have free messaging...I don't understand why so many people think they don't. When it comes to sending and receiving pages, nothing has changed.
Well, I like the pager. I don't like that I can't maximize it tho.

Not sure what to say about the rest. Haven't really touched the software for awhile.

I think BYOND should do something about their Blue Book. An updated version, e-book or printed. I would buy that.

I'll take a look at the subscriptions and get one, since mine ended awhile back. I didn't even use it.

EDIT: Kinda felt a little sad opening Dream Maker and not finding the same style like the new Pager has. Another thing, when you first install BYOND. It does not give you the option to get Dream Maker on the desktop, or maybe I missed it, had to "search" for it afterwards. Not smart. Maybe add a simple tab to the pager called "Create" that sends you to the Developer page also. Game creation should be priority, considering this is the purpose of BYOND.

Mohosh! DBZ Zeta v47 FTW! -Perfection =P
(Wish I had the code to that old game jaja)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10