Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to Yami Incarnate
Yami Incarnate wrote:
SiMo944 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:
Why can't we all just get along and leave the hate out of the Comments? Though I shouldn't be talking seeing as I'm done with SoL for a bit.

It is your fault,good sir. o.o
Lol Simo. Didn't anyone ever tell you they found the evidence that it wasn't my fault? o3o
looks like ive been under a rock o.O

Face it: until the staff changes completely, there won't be any chance for this game to live.
In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Face it: until the staff changes completely, there won't be any chance for this game to live.

So very true, I used to love this game, I used to be a top player back in the day, knew the old mods pretty well. Hell I was even friends with SPM himself (He played under a secret account called Max), but then when he left this game went to shit. It's seriously a pity because it had so much potential. It's disappointing how much a little power can make someone such a huge asshole.
instead of constantly coming here to complain about what a lame game it is, how about you guys go find a game that's not lame....you all seem to REALLY want to stay on the game....and want to FIGHT for yoru right to be on...but, call the game lame all the time, and talk about how the GM's are abusive...it is honestly an easy fix...LEAVE, be done with SoL....no one is making you stay...
as for the massive bans, no idea why you are all banned (aside form the obviously dipshits...) I have checked with most of your IP's and none of your Keys or IP's are banned....
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy lady wop wop wop Oppa bishes style
I know an easier fix.
Stop hosting it. Since you want to only let your fuckbuddies play. You keep whining about what we're doing, so drop the whole thing altogether.
And I have found a better game, fyi.
As for the mass bannings, look at Leviathan for that. If he's not banned, that is. Pretty sure he's not since he does all the work.
In response to VampHax
Or you could just simply unban those who were banned unjustfully, admit you fucked up, and you were being biased, and host the game like a real host. I enjoyed the game when I played it, when people actually played it legit, and didn't just get everything handed to them such as your friends do.
In response to The devil of hell
The devil of hell wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy lady wop wop wop Oppa bishes style

Hello good sir, Vives is a Viadinho.
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
instead of constantly coming here to complain about what a lame game it is, how about you guys go find a game that's not lame....you all seem to REALLY want to stay on the game....and want to FIGHT for yoru right to be on...but, call the game lame all the time, and talk about how the GM's are abusive...it is honestly an easy fix...LEAVE, be done with SoL....no one is making you stay...

I haz a better fix:
maybe u should stop those events and giving out icons and GHs,only GMs should have those.And you guys really need to wipe the kage cycle every week.
Thats just my opinion,am crazy o.o
I have never given out a GH that hasn't been given to a person that had the owner get on and tell me....the only GH's used right now, are Zets, Panda's, and Mysterys...zets is hosted by Juggs....Panda's is by panda...and Mysterys by me...and Kage Cycle getting wiped, doesn't work...the only way to fix the kage cycle, is to wipe the whole game...we have more rules in place now for kage's...
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
I have never given out a GH that hasn't been given to a person that had the owner get on and tell me....the only GH's used right now, are Zets, Panda's, and Mysterys...zets is hosted by Juggs....Panda's is by panda...and Mysterys by me...and Kage Cycle getting wiped, doesn't work...the only way to fix the kage cycle, is to wipe the whole game...we have more rules in place now for kage's...

o.O idk whats wrong...on Akira's server they reseted the kage cycle without problem.
In response to SiMo944
fuck you bish Hueheueheue
In response to Vives10
Vives10 wrote:
fuck you bish Hueheueheue

i repurt yuuuuuu
whit unban me and kinree since there was a pwipe
Ban for all!!!
i think she wont unban with a pwipe. otherwhiles i could log in now lol
BAHahahahahahah, I see a new host up. that means people got tired of your shitty antics.
I can't connect for some reason yet others are showin online someone please help :/
I wanna train T-T
Page: 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 109 110