Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Posting Laos exodus links... we dont wnt tht sht here!
In response to Haloghostman
Sprite sheets*
wasnt eternal network host banned by red?
I KNOW THE CREATORS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I thought he was banned too but hes here...
Edo Masters Should have a jutsu in the Edo Tensei Tab to take control of the edos body sorta like Ino's Mind Transfer
Leo thats a good idea Who would've thought of that...
Haloghostman wrote:
Leo thats a good idea Who would've thought of that...

Thank You!
Leo your idea is so fucking...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
epic
Checking to see if this combo is bug abuse, because for the past two weeks now I've been led to think using any form of genjutsu on someone who is on BURN status was against the rules. (reason being that taking damage should break gen, where as burning from burn damage doesn't break gen after its been cast. So it made sense to me that this would be deemed a bug)

I tried to enforce it by telling them that's bug abuse, only for people to laugh and say its not bug abuse.

So is it bug abuse or not? (and i'd prefer an defining yes or no from someone on the admin/owner staff list, rather than a player)
Actually to be more specific, was more targetted at Sharingan enhanced genjutsu locking which can't be cancelled if casted (Itachi, Obito and so on. The high end genners of the Uchiha)
Nonentity its not bug abuse you know how many times that happened? when did that ever become bug abuse and you know it isn't abuse
Naruto tked me (Kisame) and madara look
IT WAS SCRAMBLED

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5553/71430361.jpg
nonentity, if it were abuse, about 34- people would be banned for it
Nonentity what yu said makes sense, but no, it is Not a bug or considered Bug Abuse if done. Although we do know how cheap it is, so Sharingan Gen got a rework, where genning everyone on yur screen isn't possible. Yu can only gen someone in yur direct line of sight. Ill try getting the burn dmg/poison dmg as well to break gen.
Ramiis right...
in anime uchihas genjutsu only work if they have eye contact with the enemy wich means they need to face the enemy
No in manga itachi dosent need eye contact and give that igaazanagi move pls that itachi used on kabutomaru as well as add jesus :P
Genjutsu has been edited. It can only be done to those in yur DIRECT line of sight. This has been put to make it more balanced. Genjutsu can easily be broken by a teammate who isn't gen'd by them comig near yu and pressing 'B'
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
Ramiis right...
in anime uchihas genjutsu only work if they have eye contact with the enemy wich means they need to face the enemy

LMAO Wut. Sasuke absorbed oro while looking in the opposite direction

Sasuke didnt absorb intentionally. Oro tried taking over sasuke first, and sasuke countered.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117