Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Aent, as well as Habuza, both knew I got there first. Which is why when you banned me, you banned him as well being as we're on the same Ip, never the less I was there first, I have skype logs of Madara admitting I was there first, and I know you only chose him because you two are friends. It's the same reason you take him to the mod castle, or what ever the hell you call it to train. So he can't be kicked for afk training, nor attacked.
I smell favoritism.
Sounds JUST like Akira.
Wow guys stop complaining its a fucking game. lol!
In response to VampHax
VampHax wrote:
Whitney banning me, understandable after what I did in the chat, but to be honest after you screwing me out of the 100sp I deserved, and giving them to Madara over a shitty story like that. I'm disappointed. I thought SPM would have chosen better hosts. I'd have gladly taken Luce's laggy as shit server over this broken power corrupted game. I played this game for years, and never once have I seen a worse situation. So ride that cock more, stroke each others ego~ :) I'll go do something productive with my time.

SPM is a myth.
In response to Maxie123
Maxie123 wrote:
Bishes money powa sex

Moni*
Speaking of SPM, I've talked to him. For real.

He's not happy. Just saying.
In response to VampHax
VampHax wrote:
Aent, as well as Habuza, both knew I got there first. Which is why when you banned me, you banned him as well being as we're on the same Ip, never the less I was there first, I have skype logs of Madara admitting I was there first, and I know you only chose him because you two are friends. It's the same reason you take him to the mod castle, or what ever the hell you call it to train. So he can't be kicked for afk training, nor attacked.

LOL wow........just wow....

In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Speaking of SPM, I've talked to him. For real.

He's not happy. Just saying.

go play girl card somewhere else...you are annoying...and you are "over the game" GO!!!
Yyyyyep, butthurt. Point proven.

And favoritism big time.
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
VampHax wrote:

LOL wow........just wow....

Lol exactly, you have nothing to say to defend yourself when the facts are given, you know you play favoritism, that you were wrong, and you're too stubborn to admit it.
Why am i banned ? o.o???
help i cant connect to anythin
Why am i banned ? o.o??? ²
Why can't we all just get along and leave the hate out of the Comments? Though I shouldn't be talking seeing as I'm done with SoL for a bit.
Why am i banned ? Y>Y
y cant it enter
I was Meditating+AFK .. when I come back I was banned :|
Brugzy is power hungry! lol
In response to Yami Incarnate
Yami Incarnate wrote:
Why can't we all just get along and leave the hate out of the Comments? Though I shouldn't be talking seeing as I'm done with SoL for a bit.

It is your fault,good sir. o.o
In response to SiMo944
SiMo944 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

It is your fault,good sir. o.o
Lol Simo. Didn't anyone ever tell you they found the evidence that it wasn't my fault? o3o

Page: 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 109 110