Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
oh and i got banned once on bubbas server for killing apparently i was "bugged"
bubbas server sucks anyway
join another, v33 is the one he has, 33.2 is out
and I have a question, how do I make threads? like victorelhs ideas, ect
In response to Andrewonly
you go to discussion and start a new topic
thanks
sometimes icons bugg to hashiramas
In response to Shanal
i didnt know
Rahie calls "your fault for picking a weak gen user 'crying' e.e
Andre no joke, but yu have been crying non stop for quite some time. Just stop :L
Crying as in not letting go of something, somewhat raging in there too.
I just saying how is "your fault for using weak gen user" crying?
This game needs a video player or a browser tab for dead people to wait for a revive instead of going afk.
In response to Narutogokuichigo4
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:
This game needs a video player or a browser tab for dead people to wait for a revive instead of going afk.

Or He could put in Commands a Button that makes the letters AFK Appear Above you And that's the only thing it would do.
In response to Leo1456
Leo1456 wrote:
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:

Or He could put in Commands a Button that makes the letters AFK Appear Above you And that's the only thing it would do.

This is to prevent people from going completly afk.We dont want them to actually be afk.
LOL! Made my day, I was only bluffing. I'm not the type of person to turn around and go report someone unless I genuinely dislike you. The way you tked obviously was on purpose however. No enemies around as we were standing in the middle of Hashirama's Rising earth. You hit me with Lava Glob and it killed me. It doesn't help your cause when we were arguing the previous round. I don't even care anymore however, just don't do it again.
But i did say sorry anyways.Complaining about your team is just sad.If you think you can do better than your team solo it
Zerok should add that, that way, healers don't join for nothing

unban me zerok.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117