Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
whit just so u know young was kinree not me idiot
GM?
i not log
my acount deleted
Dude,this game such abusive GMs now,i think i should report this to Saucepan Man,the REAL Owner of this game. :)
Mmh, don't bother. SPM hasn't really been on to check this out in ages, except that one time.
Otherwise, with how it's run now, it's as good as dead.
And if SaucepanMan DOES come back to read this, I'm not gonig to go back to 'how the game's not dead if people are still playing it,' but rather 'what makes it dead is who's running it.'
Those people running it know who they are. ._.
Kitsune, were u GM before, because i remember this key,
Yes, I was, for that idgit of a host Akira.
Now I'm IP banned 'cause of certain mods' inability to not take things personal.
In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Yes, I was, for that idgit of a host Akira.
Now I'm IP banned 'cause of certain mods' inability to not take things personal.

funny thing is Kit...is that several of us have been trying to get ahold of you, to get your IP, so you can be unbanned...but keep talking....
does anyone know why i cannot sign in?
Whitney, do u get unbanned each wipe?
Funny thing is, Whitney, that I gave my IP, but then you got off.
So I'm a wee bit worried now (not) that there's plans being made, so even if you did unban me, I'd have most likely changed my IP in the first place.
But I'm not getting back on either way.
Lack of content in-game, compared to the newer Narutard games.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Funny thing is, Whitney, that I gave my IP, but then you got off.
So I'm a wee bit worried now (not) that there's plans being made, so even if you did unban me, I'd have most likely changed my IP in the first place.
But I'm not getting back on either way.
Lack of content in-game, compared to the newer Narutard games.

I have never once gotten your IP...but whatever....if you arent' coming back, then stay off...stop complaining...I swear, I know you are a dude, but you have more times of the month than I do...
Tbh, it's sad you're taking this too far as it is.Stop talking to me already & get over it. It's an effing game.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Tbh, it's sad you're taking this too far as it is.Stop talking to me already & get over it. It's an effing game.

LOL! someone is butt hurt....
Whitney banning me, understandable after what I did in the chat, but to be honest after you screwing me out of the 100sp I deserved, and giving them to Madara over a shitty story like that. I'm disappointed. I thought SPM would have chosen better hosts. I'd have gladly taken Luce's laggy as shit server over this broken power corrupted game. I played this game for years, and never once have I seen a worse situation. So ride that cock more, stroke each others ego~ :) I'll go do something productive with my time.
In response to VampHax
VampHax wrote:
Whitney banning me, understandable after what I did in the chat, but to be honest after you screwing me out of the 100sp I deserved, and giving them to Madara over a shitty story like that. I'm disappointed. I thought SPM would have chosen better hosts. I'd have gladly taken Luce's laggy as shit server over this broken power corrupted game. I played this game for years, and never once have I seen a worse situation. So ride that cock more, stroke each others ego~ :) I'll go do something productive with my time.

you were not there first...you did not earn the prize...drop it...also, giving bugs over OOC...that's STUPID! on your behalf....if you hadn't pulled THAT crap, I may have reconsidered everything, and given you a prize for 2nd place....
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
VampHax wrote:

you were not there first...you did not earn the prize...drop it...also, giving bugs over OOC...that's STUPID! on your behalf....if you hadn't pulled THAT crap, I may have reconsidered everything, and given you a prize for 2nd place....

I was there first, I said Hiya, then he came in, and killed me. He can say he seen you with sensory nin, but so did I, I just didn't tell you it because I wanted to see you face to face. I figured that's how the game went. I admit the saying a bug over the ooc wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but it's not like they aren't already posted on the forum. Anyone can see them on there.
Anyways there were multiple people on the server who seen I got to you first, a secondary prize should have went to him if anything.
Bishes money powa sex
In response to VampHax
VampHax wrote:
Wruss wrote:
VampHax wrote:

I was there first, I said Hiya, then he came in, and killed me. He can say he seen you with sensory nin, but so did I, I just didn't tell you it because I wanted to see you face to face. I figured that's how the game went. I admit the saying a bug over the ooc wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but it's not like they aren't already posted on the forum. Anyone can see them on there.
Anyways there were multiple people on the server who seen I got to you first, a secondary prize should have went to him if anything.

the ONLY person that could of seen you get there first, was me....being that I was the ONLy person standing there WATCHING my screen at who was first...there is 0 way of anyone on the OOC of seeing who got to me first....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 109 110